2018 National Signing Day Thread (Part 1)... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2018 National Signing Day Thread (Part 1)...

May be some truth to your Sampson thinking. The pay side knows.
I have since heard that isn't it. I don't know what was it but it wasn't that.

The fact that we don't have a RB at this point is mind-numbing to me. We had 3 RB's in Spring last year, I believe one was a Walk-on... That's not sustainable.

It's simple math with probably the easiest position in the world to recruit.

Was perusing a Houston Cougar forum to see their reaction to losing Aime. Someone posted that we lost 2 recruits today. Is he wrong or is there someone other than Samson that we lost?

I usually avoid the hate directed to the SYR.com writers but this tweet comes off pretty douchey.

Maybe we should call the Syracuse.com writers out for #FAKENEWS. What a crappy article and it does happen at every school. Hey Nate, Time to go back to State College where you belong!

Yeah, that was another surprise. Did that happen on signing day? Don’t recall.

That was the "committed to Florida on some online video", then when it came to signing he put on an SU hat. Same day.

Was perusing a Houston Cougar forum to see their reaction to losing Aime. Someone posted that we lost 2 recruits today. Is he wrong or is there someone other than Samson that we lost?

I'm not aware that we lost other players but it was mentioned that some weren't allowed to sign due to academics or are waiting till February to sign. They may be assuming that JJ will eventually flip because of his Texas offer and decision to wait till February to sign.

I'm not aware that we lost other players but it was mentioned that some weren't allowed to sign due to academics or are waiting till February to sign. They may be assuming that JJ will eventually flip because of his Texas offer and decision to wait till February to sign.
I could see JJ Jr. flipping to Texas but hoping he doesn't for I love the speed he brings to the table. Not many schools can compete with the Texas Longhorns when it comes to football and Austin TX is one of the coolest towns in the US.

I just don’t see how people can keep defending this troll and the rest of those clowns
Yep, Mink has always been a douche and Bailey is simply a dolt...ignorance is bliss.

An article about how the team has some good targets but chose different schools. happens every year. reaction here is...relax guys.

An article about how the team has some good targets but chose different schools. happens every year. reaction here is...relax guys.

Wouldn’t that be a more appropriate topic at least a few days down the road? Why not try to capture and capitalize on the excitement of signing day for the players, fans and program today for the SU players we hope to see , cheer for over the next 4 to 5 years?

Wouldn’t that be a more appropriate topic at least a few days down the road? Why not try to capture and capitalize the excitement of signing day for the players, fans and program today for the SU players we hope to see , cheer for over the next 4 to 5 years?
Exactly...or wait until February.

Wouldn’t that be a more appropriate topic at least a few days down the road? Why not try to capture and capitalize the excitement of signing day for the players, fans and program today for the SU players we hope to see , cheer for over the next 4 to 5 years?

Perhaps. I'm excited about the class, regardless of what the PS says.

Hey I was told earlier these guys are just going their jobs as "reporters".

Like the class so far. We lost one but gained one. Would liked it if one of our 2 RBs signed. But overall nice day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom