2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

Though both are wrong, when all is said and done, I still prefer Wake's QBs having infinite eligibility over UNC's "No Classes/No Work" for eligibility and college degrees for athletes.

1577926182640.png

So has Dino finished thinking about things and we are only making changes on D? O-line and the offense was by far the problem this year. Need to start making some moves...

Former Paramus Catholic coach that moved to Michigan when Rashan Gary signed. Maybe Dino will outbid Kiffin! Their bowl is today.
Too Jersey. We don’t want him.

If we are waiting post convention that makes me think there are multiple candidates being interviewed here which I think is a good thing. Which means the Navy connection is more of someone who would likely be a person of interest in this process given history rather than someone already selected.

If we are waiting post convention that makes me think there are multiple candidates being interviewed here which I think is a good thing. Which means the Navy connection is more of someone who would likely be a person of interest in this process given history rather than someone already selected.
Or they are just waiting until everyone is back from vacation and back on campus to introduce any new coaches to "the family".

Oh did not realize everyone would be off, figured it was business as usual after the new year. Gotcha...

With holidays out of the way and most of the bowls completed, if there's no announcement in the next 48 hours, sounds like Babers doesn't have an agreement yet.
Maybe he's holding out for Venables like he is for Veillaux :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom