2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Does anyone remember how we handled the trip from the airport last time? I don't think I went through the hotel, I'm pretty sure I pre arranged a car service that was reasonably priced.

Does anyone remember how we handled the trip from the airport last time? I don't think I went through the hotel, I'm pretty sure I pre arranged a car service that was reasonably priced.
Was just going to ask the same. Last time I used a shuttle service, which was fine. But this time around, going to be a little more family oriented trip with the new baby, so I'd like to get a private car service so we can strap the car seat in, etc.

Was just going to ask the same. Last time I used a shuttle service, which was fine. But this time around, going to be a little more family oriented trip with the new baby, so I'd like to get a private car service so we can strap the car seat in, etc.

i don’t remember how I did it last time, but we had a van waiting for us. Ladytroop just did a quick google and is seeing $100 prices. I don’t think I paid near that much. I’ll let ya know what I figure out

Was going through photos from the last B4A. Wont be the same without you!
1635083545001.png

Has anyone looked into the travel health visa yet? Just setup my online account. A little more prep required than I thought. Looks like every traveller needs to setup an online account, enter all trip information, scan photos of passport and vaccine card, and then upload results of covid test (test not more than 5 days prior to arrival). Also costs $40 per fully vaxxed traveller ($60 plus additional requirements for unvaxxed).

One thing I noticed is it doesn't let you enter trip info for an arrival of more than 5 days from now. I'm guessing that means you enter it when you put in your testing results in and they process it within that 5 day time frame? Seems kind of a quick turnaround. Let me know if anyone else has done all of this.

Anyways, just a heads up in case you did not know about the whole online health visa. I just kind of found out about all of that, I knew we needed testing info, but wasn't aware until recently about the online travel health visa process.

Has anyone looked into the travel health visa yet? Just setup my online account. A little more prep required than I thought. Looks like every traveller needs to setup an online account, enter all trip information, scan photos of passport and vaccine card, and then upload results of covid test (test not more than 5 days prior to arrival). Also costs $40 per fully vaxxed traveller ($60 plus additional requirements for unvaxxed).

One thing I noticed is it doesn't let you enter trip info for an arrival of more than 5 days from now. I'm guessing that means you enter it when you put in your testing results in and they process it within that 5 day time frame? Seems kind of a quick turnaround. Let me know if anyone else has done all of this.

Anyways, just a heads up in case you did not know about the whole online health visa. I just kind of found out about all of that, I knew we needed testing info, but wasn't aware until recently about the online travel health visa process.

Thanks for that info man, you just answered a few questions I’ve had. I’ve been meaning to review the health visa website but keep putting it off.

Booked a test at Quest Diagnostics in Camillus for November 17. We fly in on Sunday. Says results in 1-3 days. And it is free. The health Visa is a really cumbersome process and the site is clunky. Had to set up profile several times

Booked a test at Quest Diagnostics in Camillus for November 17. We fly in on Sunday. Says results in 1-3 days. And it is free. The health Visa is a really cumbersome process and the site is clunky. Had to set up profile several times
Just make sure they can honor that turnaround. My wife and I used Wellnow in Fairmount a couple weeks ago before we flew to Amsterdam. Results came back in less than 24 hours, even though all the other labs in the area were slammed at the time. Wellnow is very consistent with their turnarounds.

Just make sure they can honor that turnaround. My wife and I used Wellnow in Fairmount a couple weeks ago before we flew to Amsterdam. Results came back in less than 24 hours, even though all the other labs in the area were slammed at the time. Wellnow is very consistent with their turnarounds.
Just called. Their turnaround time is 1 - 2 days.

A little late to respond here, but I know we hired a service to take us to Atlantis from the airport. The lady was super nice and professional and stopped at the grocery and liquor stores on the way. I think her and her sons ran the small business. If you’re still looking, I can ask my sister if she still has the contact information.

A little late to respond here, but I know we hired a service to take us to Atlantis from the airport. The lady was super nice and professional and stopped at the grocery and liquor stores on the way. I think her and her sons ran the small business. If you’re still looking, I can ask my sister if she still has the contact information.
Yea man, that would be sweet.

We meeting up at Clydes next month?

VCU barely sneaks by Saint Peter's in the season opener.

Rams are without projected starting point guard (ruptured Achilles' tendon), projected starting forward (torn ACL), and another reserve guard (torn ACL), to go along with early departure of the A-10 Player of the Year last year.

This should be a double-digit win to start Atlantis.

And Baylor may be No. 8 in the country, but they lost 4 starters from last year and will be vastly different.

I like our chances in this tournament. I really do.

Rams are without projected starting point guard (ruptured Achilles' tendon), projected starting forward (torn ACL), and another reserve guard (torn ACL), to go along with early departure of the A-10 Player of the Year last year.

And Baylor may be No. 8 in the country, but they lost 4 starters from last year and will be vastly different.

I think we all want UConn and we all want to crush them. I absolutely hate Hurley and his histrionics on the sidelines. He's a clown.

I also remember the rims in the ballroom they use for the court being EXTREMELY friendly. That should benefit our shooters very much. I’m so pumped for that tournament. We did very well there last time and I think it’ll be a great indicator of where this team stands and what they can do.

So my sister wasn’t able to find the contact information in her old emails but she said this one rings a bell. Even if it isn’t the same one, it has amazing reviews.

Still up in the air as to a trip to DC next month. Keeping my fingers crossed. I will keep you posted.
Appreciate it brotha!

Just pulled the trigger on this one. $155 round trip with grocery/liquor store stops for the three of us. Not too bad. Most others I found seemed to be close to that one-way. Plus the reviews were about as good as you can get. Thanks for the find, OrangeTown!

I may be late realizing this - and not to get ahead of ourselves here - but I didn’t realize that the championship game for this tournament is at 11am that Friday 11/26. All of the consolation games fill out the rest of the day. Seems a little odd that the championship game isn’t the nightcap, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom