2021 MLB Season | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I'm happy with the Braves season now. Beating the Giants or Dodgers would be gravy, because both teams are better than the Braves. I think I like the chances vs Giants better though.

I think I like the chances vs Giants better though.
You either get the team with the best record in baseball or the defending champs. Tough call.
A win by the Dodgers tonight would be nice for ya.

You either get the team with the best record in baseball or the defending champs. Tough call.
A win by the Dodgers tonight would be nice for ya.
Yes I'm cheering for the Dodgers to get some extra rest and to start Soler's 10 day Covid DL stint

So the WS will start in an AL park unless the Giants-Dodgers winner beats the Braves.

1. SF/LA winner
2. Houston
3. Boston
4. Atlanta

The Giants-Dodgers winner will probably beat the Braves.

The Giants-Dodgers winner will probably beat the Braves.
Dodgers will for sure.
Giants don’t scare me if I am Atlanta.
I like Atlanta SP more than SF’s.
Dodgers are the prohibitive favorite to win it all.

Which is why Braves shouldn’t even care about extending the series just hope the Dodgers go out.

Dodgers will for sure.
Giants don’t scare me if I am Atlanta.
I like Atlanta SP more than SF’s.
Dodgers are the prohibitive favorite to win it all.

Which is why Braves shouldn’t even care about extending the series just hope the Dodgers go out.
I like the sounds of all of that, except the last few words.

Game is coming up on 3 hours and it’s the bottom of the 6th.

Giants have used 7 pitchers.

We could’ve easily broken it open multiple times, but it’s only 5-1. Feels like it should be a blowout. Please break this open so I can go to bed.

Is he wrong?
Felger isn’t a rational actor.
He is FOS.
The Red Sox do have a high payroll but it’s not like the team spent this past offseason they have a lot of bad contracts.

Felger thinks being a fan of your team makes you a bobo/honk.
God forbid you actually want to your team’s successes.
He is good at being a phony.
He lets his idiot sidekick get all the team.
Swqueckyn voiced Tony Mazz and the balding ulich Large Gymnasium.

Latest from Boston media

I actually watched today. they were VERY unhappy. All year they said the Sox sucked and now are saying the Red Sox are out of line to suggest that no one believed in them.
I honestly don't understand why you both bother with these idiots. You know more than they do, and all it does is get your blood boiling.

Let it roll brothers.

I honestly don't understand why you both bother with these idiots. You know more than they do, and all it does is get your blood boiling.

Let it roll brothers.
You don’t get the Felger Youth that has spawned because of this.
Everything has become over the top criticism because they copy him and it ruins the enjoyment of sports.

Being a fan makes you a bobo/fanboy.

That is ridiculous. Felger talks Boston sports like Kaiser is his target audience. That is insane and just like Fox News it’s pollutes morons minds.

You don’t get the Felger Youth that has spawned because of this.
Everything has become over the top criticism because they copy him and it ruins the enjoyment of sports.

Being a fan makes you a bobo/fanboy.

That is ridiculous. Felger talks Boston sports like Kaiser is his target audience. That is insane and just like Fox News it’s pollutes morons minds.
I don't get it because I don't care. And I actually live in New England.

Let it go...

And I have no idea what a bobo is, nor do I care to find out.

I don't get it because I don't care. And I actually live in New England.

Let it go...

And I have no idea what a bobo is, nor do I care to find out.
I said the other day, my cousin is with you. To me, it is like passing a car accident. You don't want to look but you do.

I said the other day, my cousin is with you. To me, it is like passing a car accident. You don't want to look but you do.
I'm driving down to Portsmouth on Friday to spend the weekend. I guarantee I won't listen to a minute of their drivel. And I'll be happier because of it.

Go Sox!

I'm driving down to Portsmouth on Friday to spend the weekend. I guarantee I won't listen to a minute of their drivel. And I'll be happier because of it.

Go Sox!
Yesterday, they were mocking Travis Shaw's build. Mazz called him Jabba the Hutt. I would love to see him call him that to his face.

Sox would catch a huge break if Lance McCullers Jr. isn’t able to pitch in the ALCS

This seems like a dumb move on its face. There’s obviously more to the story.
You could have offered 1 million dollars to know how Mike Shildt is and I would have had no clue.

Got the backyard fire ready to go, despite knowing being outside where people may hear me is not the best idea. However, we won in a do or die game the last time I watched outside. So let’s go back to the well.

This seems like a dumb move on its face. There’s obviously more to the story.

A common one now is the coach and the front office not being fully aligned on the analytic front on certain coaching decisions.

Just my uninformed guess.

A common one now is the coach and the front office not being fully aligned on the analytic front on certain coaching decisions.

Just my uninformed guess.
These computer nerds want to run the whole game.

Im kinda against it in baseball but all for it in football. Like, some guy with a calculator says when to bring a reliever in? Meh.

Some guy with a calculator tells Dino when to decline the penalty or go for it instead for punting? I’m in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom