2021 Schedule | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Schedule

I tried to book a room at either of the Marriott hotels in Armory Square for Clemson weekend. They’re already full.
BTW, they might have frozen all rez for now downtown... however I checked last night and they were all going for $300-500 a night.

Print off it and put in a folder. Save your motel email.
And do not misplace your printed Mapquest directions under any circumstances.

1611853533931.png

:)

Considering going to @Ohio.

Also, my MIL will be full time in Oak Island by November, which is only like 3 hours from Raleigh. Just means being around my MIL...

If I could change just one thing about our schedule, it would be for the Ohio game to be on a Friday night. I love prior years watching us on the Friday opener and then having the whole day of games Saturday.

Considering going to @Ohio.

Also, my MIL will be full time in Oak Island by November, which is only like 3 hours from Raleigh. Just means being around my MIL...
Games in small MAC stadiums are a lot of fun, especially if its a warm weather night game. I went to Akron in 2010 and Western Michigan in 2018 and had a great time in both. Peden Stadium where Ohio plays only has a capacity of 27k, so wherever you sit you're going to be close to the action.

If I could change just one thing about our schedule, it would be for the Ohio game to be on a Friday night. I love prior years watching us on the Friday opener and then having the whole day of games Saturday.
Don’t rule it out.
CBS Sports has a deal with the MAC our game could get moved to Friday in the future.

Games in small MAC stadiums are a lot of fun, especially if its a warm weather night game. I went to Akron in 2010 and Western Michigan in 2018 and had a great time in both. Peden Stadium where Ohio plays only has a capacity of 27k, so wherever you sit you're going to be close to the action.
I went to Kelly-Shorts (Central Michigan) with TexanMark, TomCat, and Roger Needham back in 2014. Great experience - would have been even better if we weren't tailgating on like the coldest September morning in Mt. Pleasant history.

Not that I am setting my VCR just yet, but where do we think the season opener will be televised? The ACC does not have media rights to this one, as it is on the road. I usually know a lot about this level of minutiae, but I am not sure where MAC-tion lives on weekends.

Not that I am setting my VCR just yet, but where do we think the season opener will be televised? The ACC does not have media rights to this one, as it is on the road. I usually know a lot about this level of minutiae, but I am not sure where MAC-tion lives on weekends.

Probably CBSSN, or a streamer on ESPN3.

I tried to book a room at either of the Marriott hotels in Armory Square for Clemson weekend. They’re already full.
Try jefferson Clinton hotel or genessee grand

Everyone wants 4-0, but 2-2 is more likely. Rutgers and Liberty will be tough to beat. Liberty more than Rutgers. Keep an eye on who Rutgers brings in either as a transfer or grad transfer. I think they lose quite a bit from last year. 2-2 won’t get us to a Bowl game.

Everyone wants 4-0, but 2-2 is more likely. Rutgers and Liberty will be tough to beat. Liberty more than Rutgers. Keep an eye on who Rutgers brings in either as a transfer or grad transfer. I think they lose quite a bit from last year. 2-2 won’t get us to a Bowl game.

3-1 should be a healthy obtainable expectation

Question for people who have went to games at FSU: how do you usually get to Tallahassee? Seems like a somewhat tricky place to get to. Flights there (small city with a small airport) seem very expensive (upwards of $500). Do people generally fly into Orlando or Tampa and then drive over? Just curious.

Fly through Atlanta. There use to be a direct from DCA which was stupid expensive.

Depends on who comes back. Libery had 18 seniors on their two deep, Rutgers had 15. We had 8 and 4 have announced they are indeed coming back.

Fly through Atlanta. There use to be a direct from DCA which was stupid expensive.
ATL is on south side of the city so you miss most of the obscene freeway scene if you fly in there for the FSU game.

Last edited:
ATL is on south side of the city so you miss most of the obscene freeway scene if you fly in there for the FSU game.

i meant to say fly and switch to the local Tally commuter flight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom