2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Yeah, I think they need to rehabilitate him a little. But hard at this point to feel good about him being the long term solution.
Yep, I don't know him, obviously, but he seems like the guy that was so naturally gifted, he could always get by on talent. At the major league level, it would seem he has to work at it, and he doesn't seem willing to put in the constant work.

No persona either, that Hal.

Exactly He doesn't have the passion that extra drive and will to win that George had. Maybe Cohen owning the Mets will scare him a bit.

The Yanks were "only" $57 million above the tax threshold for 2020.

Only a $28 million tax penalty.

$28 million that will go to teams like Tampa and Baltimore to use against the Yanks.

R U KIDDING ME ? DIDN'T ME LEARN ANYTHING FROM PAXTON. WHY DID HE NOT HAVE THIS WHEN THE YANKEES SEASON ENDED IN OCT ?

Yankees Medical Hacks strike again.
I admittedly don’t agree with a lot of your posts, but I think you are spot on on this one! We knew this was a problem during the season. He missed time. Why wait??

I admittedly don’t agree with a lot of your posts, but I think you are spot on on this one! We knew this was a problem during the season. He missed time. Why wait??

Exactly now timetable wise he is back by early March so not as bad as Paxton situation last year but still we don't learn.

Better pick up some duct tape. No splash free agent for you.

And why is that ? Not because we don't have the money Number 2 most valuable sports franchise in 2020 (I don't care about Covid not an excuse) We print money. George said the Yankee fans deserve the best team to be put together every year. Hal doesn't have that drive in him. I know he does care about the fans and that motto but not like George did.

And why is that ? Not because we don't have the money Number 2 most valuable sports franchise in 2020 (I don't care about Covid not an excuse) We print money. George said the Yankee fans deserve the best team to be put together every year. Hal doesn't have that drive in him. I know he does care about the fans and that motto but not like George did.
You’re precious.

R U KIDDING ME ? DIDN'T ME LEARN ANYTHING FROM PAXTON. WHY DID HE NOT HAVE THIS WHEN THE YANKEES SEASON ENDED IN OCT ?

I get hurt on company time...I heal on company time.

That's not how it works in professional sports.
Shaq-Oneal.jpg.cf.jpg

You are aware that three months from now is early march?

You are aware that three months from now is early march?

He could have had the procedure when the Yankees season ended in OCT or latest in November knowing he had the injury and was placed on the IL during the season. Between DR. Chris Ahmad head of Yankee medical staff and Eric Cressey head of Yankees Strength/Conditioning program I would fire both of them.

Let me make something clear because people on here constantly missed the point during the season when I called for the firing of Eric Cressey. I know these guys are the widely regarded as the best in the fields of what they do. But if the Yankees (Like George would do if he was alive) fire them it will send a message (That I constantly got mocked for during the season) to the next person they bring in on what is expected of them. In short puts the next person on notice before they even start. I'm tired of Yankee injuries and medical gaffes.