2022 NFL Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

It sounds like the Honey Badger is going back home and signing with New Orleans (which I always kind of felt was the most likely outcome). Thought he'd be a good safety bridge for the Birds.

And lost Kirk is free agency. Probably another reason they traded for Hollywood.

Last edited:
I read $375 million for 10 years? Could that possibly be true?

Make more money calling the game than playing it? And if so, why wouldn’t he just go do that right now?

Make more money calling the game than playing it? And if so, why wouldn’t he just go do that right now?
i gOtTa cAtCh uP WiTh gIsElLe

That's insane. I've never watched a game because of who is announcing. If it's a game I want to watch, I'll watch because I'm interested in the actual game regardless of who is announcing

I don’t get these bloated salaries all of a sudden for announcers. I know people complained about ESPN’s team the past few years, but it wasn’t like fans would stop watching if two good teams were playing.

And we aren’t even sure if Brady is any good at this.

His arm was almost completely dead by the end of 2020. Maybe the time off could've helped but I don't think that's how it works at that age.

Brady's success is impacting some of these guys minds - Brees was shot at the end of his career. Who's next Eli? Phillip Rivers? ....Brady is a one off, and his peers need to not let that sway their opinion of their game.

Like this a lot...
Slay, Bradberry, and Maddox are a really good trio of starting corners.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom