2022 NFL Thread | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

I think am about done with the NFL. These 15 yard roughing the passer penalties that aren't even penalties are swinging the outcomes of games weekly. It feels more like the WWE at this point than football.

I'm not going to going to get emotional invested a sport that is rigged this way anymore.

Felt the same way about the Clemson game yesterday and the ACC refs.

The refusal of the official to flag the out of bounds shove by the Clemson player after the same thing was flagged when 99 from SU did it, said it all. I understand the SU OL had trouble with the Clemson rush, but they were NOT the only ones holding. Is there any wonder Clemson has such an overwhelming home record?

Last edited:
Dak gets back into action and Dallas roars with 3 total pts in the 1st half vs the worst defense in the entire league

Dak has not played well since the Denver game last year.

800x772.jpeg.a03838ba5f2b43aa8c0e18bb53fa2f2d

Ravens will squeak out a victory vs the injury wrecked browns by 3 pts and only cause of a weak ass offensive PI call. They’re not a contender for squat

Ravens will squeak out a victory vs the injury wrecked browns by 3 pts and only cause of a weak ass offensive PI call. They’re not a contender for squat
Offensive PI and the BS false start on the FG attempt

It's like a defensive player has to rush with a pair of candlesticks to gift to the QB and the very gently hold onto him until the whistle blows.
This means warren gave out giants to his subscribers

I think Dougie P has a guilty conscience for tanking that final game two years ago that led to the Devonta Smith draft pick and the NYG missing the playoffs. He made some seriously stoopid decisions today, not the least of which was to recklessly burn his TOs in the 2H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom