2023 Spring Practice | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Spring Practice

The LB group is loaded! Love our top 4 or 5 guys.

So many linebackers out while they are still recovering from injuries that the defense is working a 4-2-5 scheme and recently installed a 3-2-6 dime package.

Spring is a good time for guys to get healthy and for others to get reps.

Lots of learning going on.

So many linebackers out while they are still recovering from injuries that the defense is working a 4-2-5 scheme and recently installed a 3-2-6 dime package.

Spring is a good time for guys to get healthy and for others to get reps.

Lots of learning going on.

Having Barron makes it a lot easier to run a 3-2-6.

I think by far the biggest question mark for next years team is OL. Very little proven guys returning. Based on some of the snippets put out today… not good

I think by far the biggest question mark for next years team is OL. Very little proven guys returning. Based on some of the snippets put out today… not good
Not sure what the philosophy is, but that line appeared to be mostly second string - I think I spotted Kauhi, Joe Cruz, and Bradford.

It's a shame Reed couldn't make it for Spring ball. He's the center the staff was hoping would stabilize things I imagine.

Not sure what the philosophy is, but that line appeared to be mostly second string - I think I spotted Kauhi, Joe Cruz, and Bradford.
Are those even the 2’s? What are we anticipating this year? From left to right… Enrique Cruz, Bleich, Ilaoa/The JUCO (if he makes it), Ellis, More? So many unknowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom