2023 Transfer Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Transfer Thread

The two dm's and goalie are huge adds as they were the two weakest positions last year.

Cole or Simmons are good, not the same level of Dordevic or Curry but don't need to be with return of Hiltz and arrival of Spallina . See Dwan starting from day one and perhaps Figureas . Third cd spot will be better regardless of who fills. Now get a good fogo .

The two dm's and goalie are huge adds as they were the two weakest positions last year.

Cole or Simmons are good, not the same level of Dordevic or Curry but don't need to be with return of Hiltz and arrival of Spallina . See Dwan starting from day one and perhaps Figureas . Third cd spot will be better regardless of who fills. Now get a good fogo .
I'm thinking it is Caccamo, Dwan, and Figueiras at starting close D and I'm good with any learning curve. The future of the defense looks very bright.

I'm thinking it is Caccamo, Dwan, and Figueiras at starting close D and I'm good with any learning curve. The future of the defense looks very bright.
All 3 need to stay healthy. Present and Future is very bright on D. The freshman will play with maturity and smarts. They will handle their business.

Shame SU couldn't land Hudgins. They seem to be on equal footing with the Buckeyes so curious what made him choose Ohio State.

Must’ve been the OSU lax tradition that sealed the deal.

It doesn't matter, they will continue initiate the offense from the midfield and his talents will be wasted. See Michael Sowers, Sean Lulley et al.
Sowers gets his stats but he also holds ands stunts flow too often.

Danowskis has done a poor job incorporating their imported attackman but Schelling is excellent at distributing and I expect him to integrate better than others . Duke imo will likely be the best team in ACC next year

Zusi to Duke and that gives the Blue Devils two good FOGOs. Options dwindling for Cuse barring another late entry

Zusi to Duke and that gives the Blue Devils two good FOGOs. Options dwindling for Cuse barring another late entry

Ugh that’s not good. The kid from Cansius and the kid from LIU are the only other FOGOs I can think of and they are well below Zusi’s stature. Desperate times.

Ugh that’s not good. The kid from Cansius and the kid from LIU are the only other FOGOs I can think of and they are well below Zusi’s stature. Desperate times.

Getting late early. The incoming transfers have been fantastic to date but I have no idea what were doing at FOGO. Not good

With Naso already there he can't be too concerned about playing time. Has to be an academic move on some level. They weren't far off percentage wise but Naso is still the better of the two most likely.

With Naso already there he can't be too concerned about playing time. Has to be an academic move on some level. They weren't far off percentage wise but Naso is still the better of the two most likely.

Definitely feels academic related, certainly can't blame him.

There will be kids transferring after the fall semester (or during even) as well. This cycle will be endless until the NCAA puts a governor on it (which they likely never will).

There will be kids transferring after the fall semester (or during even) as well. This cycle will be endless until the NCAA puts a governor on it (which they likely never will).

yes there should definitely be a few more additions. Sisselberger obviously would be the top prize if he changes his mind about playing next year which I think he will.

yes there should definitely be a few more additions. Sisselberger obviously would be the top prize if he changes his mind about playing next year which I think he will.
“Think” or “know” ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom