#3 in coaches poll | Syracusefan.com

#3 in coaches poll

What's weird to me is that every team from 9-25 (maybe not Umass) would be favored over the #8 shockers if the game was played on a neutral court.

Rankings are a joke. While I don't like Kansas they beat Duke on a neutral court and lost at the buzzer to a NCAA team in Colorado on the rad. Kansas has 2 losses and is 13th and Duke has 2 losses and is 7th. North Carolina has 2 losses, but has beaten Louisville on a netural court and won @Michigan State which I doubt anybody in the B1G will do and they are 21st.

I mean the process isn't consistent. We are worthy of a top 5 ranking,but I don't get how people vote.

UK 10 and KU 13. Where they belong.

Its high for UK they have only beaten Providence at a neutral site, lost to the two good teams they played and struggled against a couple of patsies.

At least KU can say they beat Duke, it helps but I have a hard time with any 2 loss teams being in the top 12. Nova should be rated over any most teams with one loss and every team with 2 losses.

Rankings are a joke. While I don't like Kansas they beat Duke on a neutral court and lost at the buzzer to a NCAA team in Colorado on the rad. Kansas has 2 losses and is 13th and Duke has 2 losses and is 7th. North Carolina has 2 losses, but has beaten Louisville on a netural court and won @Michigan State which I doubt anybody in the B1G will do and they are 21st.

I mean the process isn't consistent. We are worthy of a top 5 ranking,but I don't get how people vote.

When you really break it down its pretty silly. How is UK 10 and KU 12. Both 2 losses to good teams but UK has beaten no one while KU has at least beaten Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom