3 man rotations | Syracusefan.com

3 man rotations

BJ will see some time, at the very least in the non-conference. We'll need his outside shooting. Buss and Chino are likely odd men out.

In time, I can see 3 sets of 3 man rotations. Rak, Baye, and DC at the 5. Fair, Roberson and Grant at the 3/4. Ennis, Cooney and G at the 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. I see that too. I do however think that Buss is going to be very valuable and will see some time. From a defensive standpoint he is already there, and I think as he becomes more comfortable he will contribute offensively as well. That +12 is going to give other teams fits.

In time, I can see 3 sets of 3 man rotations. Rak, Baye, and DC at the 5. Fair, Roberson and Grant at the 3/4. Ennis, Cooney and G at the 1/2.

Agree with the last 2, but DC2 needs to drastically improve on the defensive end, or his minutes with be limited, by ACC time.

Yup. I see that too. I do however think that Buss is going to be very valuable and will see some time. From a defensive standpoint he is already there, and I think as he becomes more comfortable he will contribute offensively as well. That +12 is going to give other teams fits.

Buss could be utilized in our patented, "Trunk Monkey" press (as some board regulars call it). He's probably dying to play some man defense too, as it's obviously his strong suit. His length in the zone should be an asset too.

I remain very intrigued by Roberson - what film I've seen suggests he is exceptionally talented and has terrific instincts. He'll see some time at the 3 and steal minutes from whoever under-performs at the 4. I maintain there is a chance (albeit small) his all around game / productivity - especially the scoring and rebounding - gets him a shot at starting sometime this season.

your lips to jb's ears. That is what I want and think that is the ticket for us to be very good.

I see Ennis at the one and no one else once we get to conference play. We are a very different team when he is not in the game and one that I hope we never have to see for much time when it counts - keep healthy Tyler!

Thing is, it's not like Trevor or Silent G are going to be a defensive liability. So I think Patterson's chances are going to be somewhat limited this year, unless he shoots a lot better. I think Bees is right - those are probably our 9 players. BJ might crack the rotation as a 10 minute designated shooter if Silent G fails to show offensively, limiting himself to just backup PG minutes behind Ennis. It might be 8 plus 2 guards getting 10 minutes, with the other 2 guards getting 30 each.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom