ACC Hate Continues | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Hate Continues

I can read just fine; I just don't buy your reasoning but then again I clearly don't have your powers of 'common sense'.
Obviously not, you claimed I judged the whole south and by one guy blah blah... You'd be wrong

I can't believe I just read all 153 posts. Lived in NY for 25 years, currently in NC for my seventh year. My conclusion? This thread sucks.

I'd be mad, too, if I knew I was inferior

Not trying to start a big controversy here, but do you think there is some southern, rebel "damned Yankees" mentality at play here? I lived outside of Charlotte about 5 years ago, and that attitude was still very much palpable. Frequently it was not very subtle either.
Absolutely, I unfortunately live in Little Rock, Arkansas at the moment and I can tell you that mentality is alive and well.

Its all in good fun. If southerners didnt feel the need to preface everything said about us with the term "Yankee", we wouldnt feel the need to remind them who won the war.
When they start that Yankee crap with me I just let em know that we came down and kicked their butt once and we will do it again.

national hate is a sure sign you have arrived-

just think others look at us now like we looked at puke or kornticky for decades

national hate is a good thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom