Any Tyler Roberson Info? | Syracusefan.com

Any Tyler Roberson Info?

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I'm starting to get a little nervous about his eligibility. Someone hit me with some good news please.

Its infuriating the way the NCAA handles this stuff.

A football player from Wake got deemed ineligible and put in an appeal and had it decided in less than a week. But this and to an extent the BS last year with out football team and John Raymon is another reason why the NCAA is losing ( read as Has lost) all credibility.

Semi-nervous in the pants but still hopeful in the Beast. I am sure the NCAA is rushing this extra priority for SU. ;)

I'm starting to get a little nervous about his eligibility. Someone hit me with some good news please.
JB said in the PS that they should know something this week on who should be good to go before they take off to Canada next week. We just have to wait and keep our fingers crossed that there won't be any setbacks and the team will be a full go next week.

Is there a deadline to where the NCAA will notifiy if he's eligible or not? I hate how it seems that the NCAA works on their own time.
Basically that's the issue unfortunately. Super Conferences lets unite and make it happen sooner than later please.

Is there a deadline to where the NCAA will notifiy if he's eligible or not? I hate how it seems that the NCAA works on their own time.

Billy Edelin waited forever his 2nd season to be cleared to play. The NCAA should have this stuff done all before the start of the semester.

Billy Edelin waited forever his 2nd season to be cleared to play. The NCAA should have this stuff done all before the start of the semester.
But - but then how could they jerk everyone around and prove to us who has the power?

Practice starts this Thursday.
I wonder if the NCAA knows this? :eek:
I'll bet they do! (Not necessarily a good thing). :rolleyes:

But I still hope he gets up to Canada to get a little run.

Here he is with Randy Foye a week ago
BQtjnV5CAAA7E1q.jpg:large

Did you ever push a project to the back of your desk because you had a problem with the person requesting it?

So... you're saying the NCAA has a problem with everyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom