Any updates on Dan? | Syracusefan.com

Any updates on Dan?

I have been hoping to see something more.
Several of us out-of-towners who were in Syracuse for Jeremy's wedding visited Dan on Saturday. I suspect Tomcat may have seen him since then, but Tom has been very busy with work-related stuff.

Last edited:
Your report on Saturday was very much appreciated.
I barely know Dan, but I have visited him every time I've been in Syracuse during the last three months (for the new chancellor's installation, for commencement and for Jeremy's wedding). And I live 300 miles away. More of the local folks should visit him. It means so much to him, and it is just 10 minutes out of your life!

Last edited:
I barely know Dan, but I have visited him every time I've been in Syracuse during the last three months (for the new chancellor's installation, for commencement and for Jeremy's wedding). And I live 300 miles away. More of the local folks should visit him. It means so much to him, and it is just 10 minutes out of your life!
I've never met Dan but I plan on it once he is able to see and chat with visitors. Just need the details

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please someone local, like Tom update us please. I have a pm in to Dan. I plan on having dinner with him in October. I am a bit concerned that he has not posted yet. Dan seems like the type that would post as soon as he could, even before he is able to talk or anything.

OE is still resting following the latest surgery. He is still quite medicated and has a breathing tube. He continues to battle. I want to thank all of you guys for your continued support. Hopefully the next update will be penned by OE soon.

OE is still resting following the latest surgery. He is still quite medicated and has a breathing tube. He continues to battle. I want to thank all of you guys for your continued support. Hopefully the next update will be penned by OE soon.
Thanks, Onions. I was hoping you would see my plea for info. Give him our best wishes.

GoSU96, ReednNY, their wives and myself visited OE on Saturday before the Wedding reception. Sadly (but obviously for the best medically) OE was heavily medicated and sleeping so no visit. I hope to see him in a few weeks. OE is one tough SOB and he'll get through this.

Thanks OrangeOnions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom