Anyone else climbing the walls? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else climbing the walls?

RF2044

Living Legend
Jesus--its the night before, and I already can't wait for game time.

Love that this game is at home.

Love that it will be played in front of a record crowd.

Love that this Puke team will be seeing our zone for the first time.

Love how poised and mentally tough our kids are--and how they are battle tested.

Love that we are gunning for a 21-0 start--the best start in program history!

Love that our kids seem to step up and rise to every occasion.

17 hours...

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
I'll be looking for distractions all day. Go workout, watch every other game of any interest, go across the street and read or play word games, Law and Order reruns, anything...

Jesus--its the night before, and I already can't wait for game time.

Love that this game is at home.

Love that it will be played in front of a record crowd.

Love that this Puke team will be seeing our zone for the first time.

Love how poised and mentally tough our kids are--and how they are battle tested.

Love that our kids seem to step up and rise to every occasion.

17 hours...

Let's Go Orange!!!
I started pregaming at 3 AM, 3 hours down 12 1/2 hours to go!!!

Well, the day started by finding out my best friend from work is returning from assignment in Darfur to work in New York full time. Lots of good vibes today.

I woke up and put on my Orange sweats, hat, drank 3 cups of coffee, ate 2 oranges for good luck and read Orangeyes. Soon I'll shower, put on SU gear (including putting my SU flag on my car), play my favorite rock songs loudly (while my wife is off working out), make Bloody Mary's and attempt to stay calm by watching Wisc. put a hurting on thee Ohio St. and the Michelin puff boy with rosy cheeks. By then I will be drinking beer and pacing like a caged lion. LGO.

I filled myself with hangover remedies. Now I will check my internet history to assure that i didn't say anything I didn't mean or book any flights to unreasonable destinations. Then breakfast. Then continue with the pre-gaming. Go 'Cuse!

I can't remember being this excited for a regular season game. Not GTown, not Ville, not UConn. This is a whole different level.

My wife was good to me and left a list of things to keep me and the kiddies busy till around 1pm then watching ball till we play.

Yes. My morning workout usually lasts 45 min. I was there almost two hours today. I had so much nervous energy to get rid of.

I woke up and put on my Orange sweats, hat, drank 3 cups of coffee, ate 2 oranges for good luck and read Orangeyes. Soon I'll shower, put on SU gear (including putting my SU flag on my car), play my favorite rock songs loudly (while my wife is off working out), make Bloody Mary's and attempt to stay calm by watching Wisc. put a hurting on thee Ohio St. and the Michelin puff boy with rosy cheeks. By then I will be drinking beer and pacing like a caged lion. LGO.
Give me your Bruce playlist...

Growing up right next Asbury Park, NJ, here's my 10-song playlist:

1. Spirit in the Night
2. Blinded by the light
3. Growing Up
4. Rosalita
5. Wild Billy's Circus Story
6. Ghost of Tom Joad
7. Maria's Bed
8. Atlantic City
9. Darkness on the Edge of Town
10. NY Serenade

On my way to Game Day, on the way there picking up OO's buddy from college who just arrived from Jersey.

He's staying at the Crown

Woo Hoo

1) Badlands
2)No surrender
3)Ain't good enough for you
4) The little things my baby does
5)Prove it all night
6)Backstreets
7)Promised Land
8)Lonesome Day
9)Girls in their summer clothes
10)American Land (live in Dublin with Seeger sessions)

#2,#3 and #4 will be reserved for the car ride today.

Last edited:
1) Badlands
2)No surrender
3)Ain't good enough for you
4) The little things my baby does
5)Prove it to me all night
6)Backstreets
7)Promised Land
8)Lonesome Day
9)Girls in their summer clothes
10)American Land (live in Dublin with Seeger sessions)

#2,#3 and #4 will be reserved for the car ride today.

Wow. And I thought I was a deep cuts kinda guy.

Good god my skin is crawling. I was up with my kids since early this morning, so I've had a long time to torture myself mentally with thoughts of Duke raining down 3's all night long. I need to start drinking soon. Anybody know where to score a few Xanax?

Wow. And I thought I was a deep cuts kinda guy.
Great list Lawrinson. "Ain't good enough for you" is just a great song he never plays. Too bad. Just a great beat.

I am so pumped!!! Game time can't come soon enough. AZ Cuse...Half Moon Camelback. Be there or be square. Private back room perfect for kids!! Lots of Orange goodies!! Anyone else in AZ come watch with us. Half Moon is at 2121 E. Highland, Phoenix!! Please ignore the crazy lady who will be going nuts!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom