Army Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs. Army
Sunday, February 24 | Carrier Dome | 4 p.m.
WatchESPN: #13 Army vs. #17 Syracuse (M Lacrosse)
Listen: Cuse.com | TK99/105 | WAER

Orange Welcome Second-Straight Top-15 Opponent - Syracuse University Athletics

D0Ld1tLW0AA_IvI.jpg

Checking in. Waiting is not fun... Looking forward to a great game. I believe SU will win in the end,, but I believe Army does not give in until the last whistle (the way any game should be played.

Shameless plug from a veteran (albeit, an Air Force veteran): I am glad SU plays the academies (and not just lacrosse). These kids are the next generation of leaders protecting and defending our country. Except on the field/court/gridiron, these kids deserve our support, whether we agree with what the government is doing. These kids agree to serve the Congress and follow the orders of the President, regardless of who is in any of the offices, and they do it so we don't have to.

Stepping off my soapbox...Let's go, ORANGE!

Kights 1-0. Army showing great patience in moving the ball and in off-ball movement. I think they have to play the deliberate slow down game, they do not appear lightening quick.

Not looking terribly sharp here. Can't get beat to the end line on a shot when you're a man up.

Still not a fan of changing personnel when you have a fast break. Even though we had to bring the ball back out, keep the pressure up and do not let them opponent get set!

I will take this goal, and tie the game, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom