Attendance for UVA | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for UVA

Tons of tickets available on the secondary market unfortunately. You can sit in the 200's for 25 bucks. I have a feeling a lot of people won't go because of the start time.
It really impacts the fans coming from out of town. Coming from Rochester I won’t get home until some time after midnight probably closer to 1 am.

Makes getting up for work more difficult than it already is.

A Wednesday night.

9 pm start.

No more than 22k

Would have attracted 30K on a Saturday night.

Stupid move.

Even a 7 PM start could get 25-26K IMO. That seems to be our max for weeknight games, and IMO this game could get that being a rare strong opponent for a season opener.

I’d be there for a 7 PM start. 9...I just can’t pull that off. I’d think/hope the student section will be huge for this one at least?

Even a 7 PM start could get 25-26K IMO. That seems to be our max for weeknight games, and IMO this game could get that being a rare strong opponent for a season opener.

I’d be there for a 7 PM start. 9...I just can’t pull that off. I’d think/hope the student section will be huge for this one at least?
The 9pm start really doesn't make sense since it isn't even on nationally.

Tons of tickets available on the secondary market unfortunately. You can sit in the 200's for 25 bucks. I have a feeling a lot of people won't go because of the start time.
I agree. If I am considering not going, a lot of people must. What a shame such an important game has been scheduled at such an awful time. NC is playing UNC at Chapel Hill at 7 pm.

Of course, they give the Tar Heels the good time slot.

Sigh.

I’d still go if I lived in town
I agree. If I am considering not going, a lot of people must. What a shame such an important game has been scheduled at such an awful time. NC is playing UNC at Chapel Hill at 7 pm.

Of course, they give the Tar Heels the good time slot.

Sigh.
How dare you Sir! The Acc is doing an amazing job fitting in a Yankee Syracuse game between Carolina games and Coach K interviews. You’re lucky espn is doing their part with the “earning it” series so we could fit you in.

Probably on national tv though with lots of promotion.

On nationally so there’s a reason for it, don’t have a 35,000 seat arena to try to fill, and the schools are like 10 miles apart so fans from both schools are looking to go so it’s not going to hurt attendance.

On nationally so there’s a reason for it, don’t have a 35,000 seat arena to try to fill, and the schools are like 10 miles apart so fans from both schools are looking to go so it’s not going to hurt attendance.

Duke has four 9PM starts in conference this year, we have two.

UNC has a whole bunch of start times to be determined.

This is for television and the ACC network. Not our attendance crown.

Yup. I get it. But they’re also probably losing a lot of viewers on a Wednesday night. I wouldn’t stay up unless it was SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom