Attendance for UVA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for UVA

Don't bring facts in to this again!!!!

the fact is duke plays in a band box while we have big bills to have a game at the dome where 25k goes a long ways towards paying. The proof in the pudding will be seeing what percentage of Cameron is empty vs what percentage of the dome is empty.

Duke has four 9PM starts in conference this year, we have two.

UNC has a whole bunch of start times to be determined.

only 3 are at home. I do see they have an 1130am game.

the fact is duke plays in a band box while we have big bills to have a game at the dome where 25k goes a long ways towards paying. The proof in the pudding will be seeing what percentage of Cameron is empty vs what percentage of the dome is empty.
I have no idea why you responded to my answer to bayside

Not sure how anyone can complain about our home schedule this year. One of the best ever. If you are from out of town, like I am, make arrangements. There aren't alot of mid week games you need to, so this is a good one. Not like we are playing a directional school. It's the fricken national champions. This is why we buy season tickets.

Let’s not go there, If Duke only has to sell 9000 seats they could sell out if they started at midnight. Duke and UNC will always get preferential treatment. Frankly they have been so much better then us in recent years We can’t complain. Maybe UVA and some others have a gripe. Hopefully They don’t give UNC 85 first half free throws against us this year.

Let’s not go there, If Duke only has to sell 9000 seats they could sell out if they started at midnight. Duke and UNC will always get preferential treatment. Frankly they have been so much better then us in recent years We can’t complain. Maybe UVA and some others have a gripe. Hopefully They don’t give UNC 85 first half free throws against us this year.

TV ratings are better at 9 than they are at 7.

Not sure how anyone can complain about our home schedule this year. One of the best ever. If you are from out of town, like I am, make arrangements. There aren't alot of mid week games you need to, so this is a good one. Not like we are playing a directional school. It's the fricken national champions. This is why we buy season tickets.

We are opening the primetime game against the national champs at home. We're the main event.

We are opening the primetime game against the national champs at home. We're the main event.

Prime time on ACC Network versus, say, ESPN, however, are two different animals. I always ask kids of high school age at my school if they watched a particular ACC game. They generally say, “Nah, I don’t get the ACC Network.” That’s something that needs to improve.

prime time on the accn which most of the country doesn’t get including some ACC areas.

Prime time on ACC Network versus, say, ESPN, however, are two different animals. I always ask kids of high school age at my school if they watched a particular ACC game. They generally say, “Nah, I don’t get the ACC Network.” That’s something that needs to improve.

It'll improve because of games like this that people want to see.

I suppose we’d have no trouble filling a 9,000 seat building for a 9:00 game though, so the issue probably wouldn’t come up in an attendance thread. Tough to get those 25,000 crowds with just Syracuse people. I think the 9:00 start will keep most of the Rochester and Utica area people away.

I suppose we’d have no trouble filling a 9,000 seat building for a 9:00 game though, so the issue probably wouldn’t come up in an attendance thread. Tough to get those 25,000 crowds with just Syracuse people. I think the 9:00 start will keep most of the Rochester and Utica area people away.

Attachments

• 61227808-A1A5-44CD-9930-9507176A11EB.jpeg
    61227808-A1A5-44CD-9930-9507176A11EB.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 37
On nationally so there’s a reason for it, don’t have a 35,000 seat arena to try to fill, and the schools are like 10 miles apart so fans from both schools are looking to go so it’s not going to hurt attendance.
8 miles apart. These people work with each other and meet each other in Wal-mart the next day. It's brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom