Babers fired according to Thamel | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Babers fired according to Thamel

He had suitable backups. One was bought away the other left for playing time in the off season. This is how college football works now. The programs with the most money will be recruiting our players. Most will be bought away so I doubt we can ever have consistent success ever again. If Lamson and Sellers are in this team it would be a completely different situation
Lamson didn't have anything to do with NIL And while I'm sure Sellers got more NIL at USC, I think in state, SEC had more to do with it.

Why is that exactly?? Explain what you mean “under his system “.
Every year our offense relies on our QB’s playmaking ability to bail us out. Resulted in Eric, Tommy and Garrett all getting banged up and hurt. Has there been a year our QB1 didnt get hurt?

Point is I can’t buy in to we’d be an 8 win team had Shrader been healthy, because I don’t see a scenario under Babers where Shrader doesnt get hurt

Did we fire Dino, or Alfred Hitchcock?

XYMZM5ES5RGVRNWKDADZYVTS6A.jpg

I’ve had to layoff plenty of nice people. It’s never easy. He can be nice and less than adequate in his job.
And I hope that when they were gone, people could at least take a moment to point out one or two of their good qualities or contributions.

“If”

If our entire season’s success rides on one player who doesn’t have a suitable backup - you think that’s acceptable for a guy making $4m a year?
That’s precisely what happened. The entire offense was Shrader. I’ve been saying it for months. There was no plan B. And it was a bonkers approach when they knew Shrader was deeply damaged goods.

That’s precisely what happened. The entire offense was Shrader. I’ve been saying it for months. There was no plan B. And it was a bonkers approach when they knew Shrader was deeply damaged goods.
I mean think about that strategy in the context of having an offense that relies on a dynamic QB due to OL challenges AND that in most years the #1 has gone down for part of each season.

Bonkers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom