Battle's Deadline | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Battle's Deadline

He wouldn't treat his fans like this and not at least say thank you would he? He seems like such a nice guy.

Wondering how many other fan forums are using drummer quotes, and using them WELL??!!
You've started a nice pastime while we wait.

Here's a relevant drummer quote:

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight..."

-- Phil Collins

NauticalFamousCivet-size_restricted.gif

This Schaefer guy was actually a poster here briefly. Looks like his account is no longer active, however.

1527712651583.png

You've started a nice pastime while we wait.

Here's a relevant drummer quote:

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight..."

-- Phil Collins
"But, when you have to resort to turntables, trick lights, flashing lights, fire and all that, you're actually saying, I need this because what I do is not all that together."

- Buddy Rich

Seems like that could apply to life, or basketball.

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."

--Don Henley
"(He) wants to lead the glamorous life."

--Sheila E.

Why do I keep clicking refresh every 45 seconds to see if there are any updates? Clearly there was no announcement coming at 4pm and no reason to think that there will be any update in the near future...
By midnight right?

Why do I keep clicking refresh every 45 seconds to see if there are any updates? Clearly there was no announcement coming at 4pm and no reason to think that there will be any update in the near future...

I keep setting these "logical" deadlines like...ok, he'll want to do it before 5... which really makes no sense. Who the cares if its before 5. lol

Here's a prediction: Whatever Diallo does, Battle will do the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom