Battle's Deadline | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Battle's Deadline

Anyone have a gut feeling of which way this could go based on the silence?

My gut is he is going. Reading the Knicks article that he would be a good pick at 37 sealed it for me. If he was staying I think he would have announced it earlier today at the latest. He is likely excited about his workouts at various teams and that tipped the scale. Hope I am wrong.

giphy.gif

How would you feel about Tyus is midnight came and went with no announcement?

I just went out and walked a mile in the rain, came back in and NOTHING'S CHANGED!!!???

My gut is he is going. Reading the Knicks article that he would be a good pick at 37 sealed it for me. If he was staying I think he would have announced it earlier today at the latest. He is likely excited about his workouts at various teams and that tipped the scale. Hope I am wrong.
I saw it too. But it's a crap shoot with Dotson and Baker in front of him unless they're planning on trading one or both of those guys and offering a guarantee (unlikely). Again, the choice depends on decision criteria that we're not aware of. If it's play for pay, seeya. But if he really likes college (and he's a good student), he may feel that returning is equal to or better than Sioux Falls. I've heard all the comparisons and I think they're irrelevant (so many individual variables). For every rare second-rounder that makes it there are 10 that don't - Michael G. and Kris say hello. And for those speculating that he "won't improve his stock", we;re talking about penny stock if he goes undrafted or second-round non-guaranteed. In fact, he's better off coming back next year when his equity position will be better in a weaker SG draft and he's had a chance to address some of his supposed weaknesses.

Last edited:
If I was a betting man, I would bet that there is some indecision still.

Is your name from the Jordan returning announcement or am I just making crazy assumptions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom