BC Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4964.jpeg

I just can't wrap my head around the management of this situation. There's no way Dino didn't know that this situation was possibly coming. Over the last four games, he did nothing to prepare the team/CDRW. Fire-able offense, outside of the product on the field the last month.

Hope it’s just an owie. Can we go a year with our starting qb playing all year.

I just can't wrap my head around the management of this situation. There's no way Dino didn't know that this situation was possibly coming. Over the last four games, he did nothing to prepare the team/CDRW. Fire-able offense, outside of the product on the field the last month.
Wait, how do you know CRDW wasn’t QB1 this week in practice. Or at least after they knew Wednesday?

Don McPherson said Shrader told him before the Virginia Tech game that he could barely throw the ball. Said he was 6 months into a surgery that takes two years to recover from. Ouch.
Then why were we playing him. CDRW could have gained experience with more game time to be ready for the "softer" portion of our schedule. Certainly mid Va. Tech to make that switch.

How do you nothing was done to prepare in practice. We were still trying to win games.

Well, some board members were asking for it. Can the offense get any worse? CDRW will let us know

Maybe this sparks us like when Schrader replaced Devito in 21

Shrader couldn't throw against Army it was very noticeable he has been off all season. And Dino hasn't given Carlos any run during the 4 blow outs. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom