Best meal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Best meal

One of my favorite meals in Syracuse is the “Chicken Trio” at Carabbas.
1619388691939.png

If I’m being honest, I enjoy the Carrabba’s in Fayetteville’s food more than Aviccoli’s or Santangelo’s at this point.

For Italian I like Grimaldi’s and Strada though
I actually really like Carabbas also but I couldn’t in good conscience pass up the opportunity to make that joke.

There used to be a big Italian place in Liverpool called Tonino's(???). Huge menu, and everything was very good, IMO.

Always like Walter White's also.
It’s now Sharkeys. And instead of a golf course behind there is a megaldon of an Amazon warehouse

But getting back to Tonino’s. - fashion shows at lunch for the business crowd, including lingerie

and one of the models was a bartender at the horizon, very cool girl.

Last edited:
It’s now Sharkeys. And instead of a golf course behind there is a megaldon of an Amazon warehouse

But getting back to Tonino’s. - fashion shows at lunch for the business crowd, including lingerie

and one of the models was a bartender at the horizon, very cool girl.
Thanks! It was our go-to place when the parents were in town.

You ever had in Syracuse?

If you were able to take a recruit out for a meal where would it be?

I have no idea but I will go there!
Outside of Syracuse, for my graduation my parents took me to dinner at The Krebs in Skaneateles. Back then they came by with course after course on big silver platters. Over 40 years later my mom still talks about that dinner. A couple years later my wife and I were having dinner at Scotch and Sirloin when JB and Bernie Fine came in with a couple of recruits and they say at the table next to us. I don't remember who the players were or who else was in the SU entourage.

Outside of Syracuse, for my graduation my parents took me to dinner at The Krebs in Skaneateles. Back then they came by with course after course on big silver platters. Over 40 years later my mom still talks about that dinner. A couple years later my wife and I were having dinner at Scotch and Sirloin when JB and Bernie Fine came in with a couple of recruits and they say at the table next to us. I don't remember who the players were or who else was in the SU entourage.
Weitzman saved the Krebs. Place was falling apart

just before all this nonsense hit had an excellent Sunday brunch and sweaty Daniel Baldwin was in the house.

Apizza or Toss n Fire Have the best pizza in the area.

Francescas has the best overall Italian food.

Eden is the best newer restaurant in the area.

We go the Preserve a bunch in the inner harbor.

If anyone gets out to Bville you have to get to Brick N Barrel and if you love garlic you need to go to Angry Garlic.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I really love spaghetti warehouse!

My second favorite is the mission but it recently closed.

A meal at Faegans is also great followed by a piece of their homemade carrot cake!

I LOVE dougs fish fry! Plus a walk downtown is fun while you drink your milk shake.

There’s also a really good bakery close by but I forget the name
Skaneateles Bakery is across the street from Doug's, but I'm guessing you are referring to Patisserie

Skaneateles Bakery is across the street from Doug's, but I'm guessing you are referring to Patisserie
That’s it! I could gain 10 pounds in one visit to that place! Yum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom