BJ update (Vegas) | Syracusefan.com

BJ update (Vegas)

he woulda been so perfect for the SU team his senior year! he was the exact missing piece the team needed then...

1576867313170.png

2gms 1-1 27.5ppg, 8rpg, 50% from 2 & 3ptfg. BJ was slowed by suffering a injury to his foot in the beginning of the 3rd qtr, He ended the half with 18 and 5. He was able to finish the game. Said to be a sprain on his B-Day of all days. Ugh! If everything is okay as hoping, he will join Orlando on Monday against the Bulls.

Last edited:

2gms 1-1 27.5ppg, 8rpg, 50% from 2 & 3ptfg. BJ was slowed by suffering a injury to his foot in the beginning of the 3rd qtr, He ended the half with 18 and 5. He was able to finish the game. Said to be a sprain on his B-Day of all days. Ugh! If everything is okay as hoping, he will join Orlando on Monday against the Bulls.
Thanks for the updates. Hope all goes well.

Man why didn't SU recruit this kid?!? ;)

Very happy to see BJ succeeding at the pro level!

Every single time...

Like Billy Dee Williams said about Colt 45? Back in the day that slogan got me to purchase it enough times when I was looking at 40s.

By the way, nobody will compare to the Shark58 joke before he knew OG was was BJ's dad.

Silliness and great drinking memories aside, it's always a blessing to hear of BJ's continued success. Wouldn't mind having him on Boeheim's Army for TBT whenever the time may come.

BJ scored 13pts in the 2nd period and 17pts in the 3rd period to break the game open 20+ pts to put the game away. 8rebs and 5 3ptrs.

He's bound to the Magic right?

I understand they want him to play and develop but he is scoring at a rabid pace, I cant imagine him not getting minutes with them. What is their hold up?

He's bound to the Magic right?

I understand they want him to play and develop but he is scoring at a rabid pace, I cant imagine him not getting minutes with them. What is their hold up?
This is the time of season where there are a lot of moves to make. Hopefully BJ will have his contract converted to full soon. He's averaging 29.6ppg over the last 6 games. and 23.5 overall.

This is the time of season where there are a lot of moves to make. Hopefully BJ will have his contract converted to full soon. He's averaging 29.6ppg over the last 6 games. and 23.5 overall.

He has me sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom