Box Score Question...... | Syracusefan.com

Box Score Question......

newmexicuse

All Conference
I did not see the game. The box showed the entire team with only 8 assts, 2 of them by BMK.

How is it possible that bigs DC2 and Rak combine for 38 and the team has that few assists ???

I did not see the game. The box showed the entire team with only 8 assts, 2 of them by BMK.

How is it possible that bigs DC2 and Rak combine for 38 and the team has that few assists ???

Surprisingly most of the centers' points were on low post back downs and put backs.

Check the rebounding numbers.

Also, as I've pointed out, Buss should have had 5 dimes in the first half if our guys could have caught the ball and finished

DC2 still bounces the ball before every shot. Even though he should just put the shot up on the catch. He has made no visible progress in that regard. It makes me question whether he even is working on it.

DC2 still bounces the ball before every shot. Even though he should just put the shot up on the catch. He has made no visible progress in that regard. It makes me question whether he even is working on it.

in fairness he did go up immediately on about half his attempts.

that doesnt matter either.. you could make a pass in the backcourt of 2 ft and the person can dribble 80-ft and still get an assist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom