Buddy Boeheim | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim

Okay, since everyone already knows I'm the Debbie Downer, I'll just pose the question. Do we think that the preseason love and listings Buddy is getting will inspire him to greatness or is it placing an undue burden on his shoulders?

Okay, since everyone already knows I'm the Debbie Downer, I'll just pose the question. Do we think that the preseason love and listings Buddy is getting will inspire him to greatness or is it placing an undue burden on his shoulders?
Just my opinion, but I don't see pressure as being an issue for Buddy. He just always looks like he's having a blast out there. I think this won't affect him either way.

He is someone that has excelled with very ordinary athletic ability. I don't think the accolades affect him at all. BTW, Debbie eventually got some medication and with good support started enjoying life.

Don’t think it matters to him either way. assume he always had a target on his back with his last name.

He is someone that has excelled with very ordinary athletic ability. I don't think the accolades affect him at all.
Can anyone honestly say that JJ Redick or Grayson Allen were better college players? I think Buddy knows exactly who he is and what he needed to work on to get better. He could be a 1st team AA but only with his teammates support. I am looking forward to this season more than normal, although I might say that every year.

Can anyone honestly say that JJ Redick or Grayson Allen were better college players? I think Buddy knows exactly who he is and what he needed to work on to get better. He could be a 1st team AA but only with his teammates support. I am looking forward to this season more than normal, although I might say that every year.
JJ, yes, easily. He averaged 27 his sr. year and shot 40 percent from 3 for his career, 42 his sr year.

if Buddy is equal to what JJ was, this season is going to be fun

Did you watch JJ Redick play?
My god.
I mean what the hell is going on.

JJ Redick is the 2nd alltime leading scorer in the history of the ACC.

My god.

JJ, yes, easily. He averaged 27 his sr. year and shot 40 percent from 3 for his career, 42 his sr year.

Interestingly enough JJ had the same limitations going into his SR year. Buddy is taller and thus the mid range comes more naturally but JJ mostly became a legit pro prospect that SR year.

JJ, yes, easily. He averaged 27 his sr. year and shot 40
Interestingly enough JJ had the same limitations going into his SR year. Buddy is taller and thus the mid range comes more naturally but JJ mostly became a legit pro prospect that SR year.
JJ was ACC POY as a Junior.
Was all-ACC every single year.
He wasn’t close to what Buddy has done.

Buddy is a nice player he isn’t JJ Redick.

Did you watch JJ Redick play?
My god.
I mean what the hell is going on.

JJ Redick is the 2nd alltime leading scorer in the history of the ACC.

My god.

Agreed lets pump the brakes here. Grayson Allen although hated is 10 x the athlete that Buddy is too. Currently entering into his 5th year in the NBA. I remember watching him warm up at Cameron and was shocked at his size but more so his athleticism

Buddy is a lot better than a nice player. Calling him a nice player is a subtle dig. The kid is pre season All American. Marek was a nice player.
Preseason all-American means you have to deliver.
I am not going to change what I said.
If he has an all-American season I will give him credit.

Yes, JJ was easily better than Buddy.

What are we doing here.

Eye tests and stats back this up.

JJ was third team NABC AA his sophomore year. Consensus Jr and Sr years.

He was a much better player than Buddy.

Ok but you can't look at senior year yet. And if Buddy can carry over how he played down the stretch, which we are banking on, as are the preseason selectors, then there are many similarities. This is Buddy's team. The rock will go through him but what will help him is his supporting cast. There is more greater offensive options which end up with him getting better shots.

Ok but you can't look at senior year yet. And if Buddy can carry over how he played down the stretch, which we are banking on, as are the preseason selectors, then there are many similarities. This is Buddy's team. The rock will go through him but what will help him is his supporting cast. There is more greater offensive options which end up with him getting better shots.
How do we know this is Buddy’s team?

What if Benny is better?
Whose team would it be?

Buddy was hot at the end of the year.
He wasn’t all-ACC last year.
Quincy Guerrier was 3rd team all-ACC.

If you buy he wasn’t nominated last year why was he nominated this year.
That is bullchit.

How do we know this is Buddy’s team?

What if Benny is better?
Whose team would it be?

Buddy was hot at the end of the year.
He wasn’t all-ACC last year.
Quincy Guerrier was 3rd team all-ACC.

If you buy he wasn’t nominated last year why was he nominated this year.
That is bullchit.
Go ahead and answer your own questions. Thats why people make predictions. You either believe or don't believe that Buddy is a top college player. I don't think there is a middle ground.

Go ahead and answer your own questions. Thats why people make predictions. You either believe or don't believe that Buddy is a top college player. I don't think there is a middle ground.
There's no middle ground on any topic in america anymore. Not even as to whether there is a middle ground or not. And I don't know if you know this or not, but our friend Alsacs is kind of known for having some, let's say, strong opinions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom