Buddy Boeheim | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim

If Girard and Buddy can start this year the way they ended last year, then we are going to be really good.
Girard would probably shoot 42% as an off the bench catch and shoot guy .

Only fair, he can't guard them either.
That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

While in the COVID tent line yesterday, Buddy, Jimmy, Joe, and Symir were a few spots behind me. During the 10 minute or so wait Buddy took at least 50 pictures with kids (and quite a few adults too). He shook hands with everyone, gave a legit big smile, had dialogue, and made each interaction feel like it was the only one he had all day. It was amazing to see how authentic he was since the time he was having with his friends kept getting interrupted, my wife and I felt bad for him. To say Buddy is a great face of the program would be an understatement. Really impressed on how he carried himself and makes me root even harder for him.

While in the COVID tent line yesterday, Buddy, Jimmy, Joe, and Symir were a few spots behind me. During the 10 minute or so wait Buddy took at least 50 pictures with kids (and quite a few adults too). He shook hands with everyone, gave a legit big smile, had dialogue, and made each interaction feel like it was the only one he had all day. It was amazing to see how authentic he was since the time he was having with his friends kept getting interrupted, my wife and I felt bad for him. To say Buddy is a great face of the program would be an understatement. Really impressed on how he carried himself and makes me root even harder for him.
He could be the face of college basketball this year if he has a monster season.

Oh yeah NIL is ruining college sports

this stuff is what NIL is supposed to be and wouldn’t ruin sports. It’s the “other” stuff which we’ve seen in some cases. The million dollar stuff that has nothing to do with the school but are agents and marketing exec involvement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom