Buddy Boeheim | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim

I never said it was just about shooting. Others on this board have been harping that he is playing because he creates space and he is an elite shooter. if you want to mix in the passing and defense, that doesn’t help his cause

Fine. His versatility makes him extra valuable - he can play two positions!

The spacing he creates is unmatched at this level.

Who cares anymore. Coach sure doesn’t. This season is donezo. This is prob the most disappointed I’ve ever been as a Cuse fan. I’ve never really questioned JB up until this season but he’s broken me. After those first half turnovers and how he played for coach to not yank him or even yell at him was what did it.

Lol...the guy tried

What? Before tonight, these are the PPGs/FGAs for the top four scorers:

Q
PPG: 16.9
FGA: 10.6

AG
PPG: 15.7
FGA: 12.5

Buddy
PPG: 15.1
FGA: 15.2

Marek
PPG: 11.2
FGA: 6.8

Do we then want to also get into what the others play contribute in other stats versus Buddy?

Wow, what a bad take by Matt Park.

Q

AG

Buddy

Marek

Do we then want to also get into what the others play contribute in other stats versus Buddy?

folks getting really loosey goosey with stats tonight

It’d be like me saying...woody is 6-15 from 3. 40 percent. Why doesnt he get to shoot more 3s? What would it hurt...even if he misses 9 straight. Only down to 25 percent. That’s what Buddy is shooting, right?

Will Buddy have the worst winning percentage of a player during the JB era?

Matt Park is pro JB and won't say anything that will get him into hot water with coach. Good to see Mike Waters say it like it is. I can't imagine the fireworks if reporters were in the press conferences this season.

Matt Park is pro JB and won't say anything that will get him into hot water with coach. Good to see Mike Waters say it like it is. I can't imagine the fireworks if reporters were in the press conferences this season.
He’s the same way towards Coach Babers as well. Doesn’t ask any hard questions, he just underhands them the softball to hit.

Who cares anymore. Coach sure doesn’t. This season is donezo. This is prob the most disappointed I’ve ever been as a Cuse fan. I’ve never really questioned JB up until this season but he’s broken me. After those first half turnovers and how he played for coach to not yank him or even yell at him was what did it.

If this is the most disappointed you’ve ever been as a cuse fan then I question your order of appointments

My son says some or the tongue lashing shown on the side line was because of Buddy’s turnovers .He can’t yell at Buddy but he wants to so Ag is a good substitute.

He hits the three, he drives the lane and takes it to the rim, he backs guys down and hits fade away jumpers.
He hits the three 27% of the time, and frankly I've almost violently pulled my big screen off the wall watching him miss wide open threes five times in a row while a guy named Hauser absolutely destroys us. Season in season out, last 5-6 years, same sh##.

Q

AG

Buddy

Marek

Matt is Ed McMahon for JB.
" YOU ARE CORRECT SIR" TOTAL Blow hard.

folks getting really loosey goosey with stats tonight

It’d be like me saying...woody is 6-15 from 3. 40 percent. Why doesnt he get to shoot more 3s? What would it hurt...even if he misses 9 straight. Only down to 25 percent. That’s what Buddy is shooting, right?

But think about it this way, the difference between him shooting 40% and just over 46% from three is one make. That's it.

Is that how we do this? Lol

Part of JB"s problem in my opinion is that the local media has been so scared of him and losing access that they have failed to ask legit questions in ----forever? Now the worm is turning and JB is going to eventually be asked to explain some decisions in an adult fashion. The I'm smarter than you and my track record proves it out, gets dimmer with every loss.

He's taking bad shots, compare Buddy's look and set to Hauser. Buddy is rushed and his feet aren't set. Never mind the YMCA move in the lane adopted by him and AG and Marek. Hauser looked like Chris Mullin in comparison.
I was just responding to the post and the math involved.
1611668155494.gif

My son says some or the tongue lashing shown on the side line was because of Buddy’s turnovers .He can’t yell at Buddy but he wants to so Ag is a good substitute.
Why can't he yell at Buddy? This is ridiculous if he actually doesn't rip into his kid during games or practices. Is there any other player on the team that is afforded such niceties? If he's not yelling at a player, regardless of who said player is, the other members of the team will notice it. Not saying there are chemistry issues now, but this is one sure way to get there.

Shooting is one thing but he made some terrible passes leading to turnovers. Everyone else gets a tongue lashing and benching when that happens
The turnovers were the real killer last night. Buddy has typically been pretty good about keeping the turnovers down, but last night and the 2nd half against UNC really showed the limits of Buddy’s playmaking skills (or lack there of) when he tries to force the action.

Not a bad theory. Honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom