Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

trying to hit a guy and trying to punch a guy does not mean the intention was the same.. he could have been swinging and trying to hit him in the arm and closed his fist and the guy moves and bad contact is made. thats not the same as hauling back and punching someone.
Bath salts are popular again?

Ah yeah! Dashawn Wright was involved too. I think the drug test came out after. I just remember he just wasn’t there and there was confusion the day of. I’m sure with social media that would have been out there more openly

Yea they failed a pregame drug test but none of us fans knew what was going on until it leaked out some days later.

interesting Izzo comments. Don’t believe for a second he would suspend his best player in this spot though
Izzo contradicts himself when he talks about it. At first he plays stupid like he didn’t know what happened and then when the host said Buddy punched him then he went into the routine like he knew exactly what happened what a joke.
Izzo missed a chance to rip TV Ted.

This was a non call in the Brooklyn of my CYO youth...
That I believe lol. Went to a Lincoln/Boy and Girls game when Whitehead was at Lincoln. Every single time whitehead came down, a player continuously jabbed him in the jaw… until the bench had enough and stormed out, resulting in the crowd coming on the court and the game being canceled

That I believe lol. Went to a Lincoln/Boy and Girls game when Whitehead was at Lincoln. Every single time whitehead came down, a player continuously jabbed him in the jaw… until the bench had enough and stormed out, resulting in the crowd coming on the court and the game being canceled
No fouls were called

I see nothing wrong with the play. This is ACC basketball, not a cabbage patch picnic.

Yes. And the tech that Jb got that turned the Iowa game back in 1980
The infamous Iowa game where the ref called a foul on Roosevelt Bouie and then said to him , "that's your 5th Rosie you're out of here"

Honestly, that’s the only way he doesn’t get suspended, if Coach K makes a call and says don’t worry about it.
Spit-balling: The apology was requested by the ACC and will allow Buddy to play tomorrow (and hopefully beyond). That said, what they should do is fine Buddy and tap into some of his NIL cash.

Ah yeah! Dashawn Wright was involved too. I think the drug test came out after. I just remember he just wasn’t there and there was confusion the day of. I’m sure with social media that would have been out there more openly

..and Billy was listed too, but he was long gone by then

Actually Billy hadn't been playing for a few weeks but he was on the bench right through the Big East Championship.

Then all three of them were MIA in Worcester the next week.

3 Hours ago: Gut Punch: Buddy Boeheim Connects With Florida State Player's Chest

2 Hours ago: Buddy Boeheim strikes FSU player in ACC Tournament

1 hour ago: Buddy Boeheim appears to punch Florida State player in ACC Tournament

5 minutes ago: : Buddy Boeheim Murders Florida State Player During Tournament game – No Foul Called!

I don't think the league wants to suspend him. if they did, they already would have. Doesn't mean they won't because there could be a feeling that they have to. I would understand that.
I'm in this camp. I don't think the league wants to suspend Buddy. They might not have a choice. Buddy's and Hamilton's (that was all class) statements might help; JB's statements will not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom