Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

exactly

i dont see how what the fsu player did wouldnt be consdiered a foul

probably why he didnt complain to the refs...probably knew he was being dirty too
Possibly some exchanges prior. Who knows.

index_LI.jpg

they didnt call the hook and hold either on the play which is also a flagrant foul.. they reveiwed it and decided nothing happened.. they will talk to the players and the refs and figure out something.

Its not like the refs didnt have a chance to fix something they didnt see.

Most everybody here has played sports at some level and if that happened you would have got in that guys face and the refs would have broke it up and the guy doing it would have got a technical.

You literally suggested espn said Duke guys shouldn’t be suspended. It’s not true. I proved you wrong and you came back with “But what about other times!”

What did you prove? I still can’t find where the ACC suspended Allen unless you’re talking someone else I don’t remember. The ACC never suspended Allen. The nba did. At least once and then another in summer league. Here’s what dakoch said after the nba suspension.

“I mean, let’s be honest,” Dakich said on the air after the first foul. “Duke defended him ad nauseam, enabled him, and now it continues. And, truthfully, it’s just exhausting.”

I think the final of this is that we all expect and think he will be suspended. We can't complain if he is. He did something stupid. The reason many of us have talked about Duke is because we are somewhat sick of the double standard that we have seen in this league since we joined. If they would suspend everyone for that, and they should, no problem. If one team gets a pass, that is a problem.

lol some people acting like the FSU guy full on hit sticked Buddy. It’s a box out, and really not an overly outrageous one either.
Are u saying this based on watching the game live or just the clip espn is now showing? When they first showed the exchange, it was a prett decent shoulder , and more than a normal box out, by Wilkes.

The FSU player slammed him first. He then retaliated. Neither was crazy bad but at least a careful examination of the replay shows Buddy getting slammed first.

There is not one person here who would say he shouldn't have been bounced either today or tomorrow if the player was on the opposing team.
if that happened. i would never expect a guy to be suspended. there is a punch to hurt someone and a punch to get attention.. give him a T all day

If the"punch" hurt as much as mulletboy made it seem, he would have got in Buddy's face at some point. Complete BS.
He was playing up to get a call, which should have happened. Our guys do it every game.

The FSU player slammed him first. He then retaliated. Neither was crazy bad but at least a careful examination of the replay shows Buddy getting slammed first.
As others have said, that doesn't really matter. You can't say, hey, this guy gave me a shot and I was just hitting him back. It isn't a defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom