Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

And there it is. I like it.

Ya interesting pick. I would have liked Fereirmuth (spelling) but with him gone this is a pretty good pick. LIC will love this because this means we're cutting one of thr veteran DEs which should free up money to get Ertz. Wouldn't have minded Melifonwu here either

Looks like a post 6/1 release for Jerry would have higher cap savings but more dead cap than cutting Addison
Yeah I don't think the benefit is there to release either. Too much guaranteed left and Jerry for sure needs to be there as a vet with all these kids

Yeah I don't think the benefit is there to release either. Too much guaranteed left and Jerry for sure needs to be there as a vet with all these kids

I think they'll have to get rid of one, too many bodies there now and extra cap space could help maybe upgrade somewhere else

A certain GM saw how one beats the Chiefs.

Syracuse head coach Dino Babers described Basham as the best defensive lineman his team faced all season in 2020 during an interview with Nate Mink of Syracuse.com.
"He's freaky," Babers told Mink. "He stayed around and now he's going to get an opportunity to make a lot of money. When he comes off the field, it's like, 'OK, that's a dinosaur. That's a dinosaur. Who's Godzilla?' That's the king of the lizards right there."

I think they'll have to get rid of one, too many bodies there now and extra cap space could help maybe upgrade somewhere else
Post june 1st cut of Addison saves 5.3m. Not the best way of going about things as they already paid him 3.5m in bonuses but if ya gotta cut himbto squeeze in Ertz then so be it.

Last edited:
Not sure if there was any interest but wouldn't have minded a trade back here to try and get that 4th rounder back.
Thought about that too. I was mad about not having it as Samuel dropped and wished we had it to move up to late 40s.

Love this... At halftime of AFCCG everyone had to have EDGE at the forefront of their inner GM minds... looks like the board fell for Beane where the value was there to pound that gaping portal.

Trust The Process.

Also. These guys really value position flexibility on the lines. It seems as though every pick, every small to medium free agent pick up has this in trait in some form or fashion. Not sure what it means but it feels like an outlier.

Also. These guys really value position flexibility on the lines. It seems as though every pick, every small to medium free agent pick up has this in trait in some form or fashion. Not sure what it means but it feels like an outlier.

Yep they want high character, versatile D-linemen.

Yeah so not sure what that RB head fake was all about.

Yeah so not sure what that RB head fake was all about.

Me either, could have seen Buffalo take a RB at 30 but they were never trading up and Beane is a guy who keeps picks close to the vest so I don't think the rb rumors were accurate.

Do the Bills take iffy at 93??

More bodies for the trenches. Brown showed violent arms in those clips on tv. Damn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom