Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

I would expect another move is on the horizon, but this is also essentially free cap space so I think this would make sense regardless of whether or not we make another move.

It could be for Ertz but I could see it being for a CB or DT. It sounded like Beane was not happy Star wasn't at OTAs.

I think Diggs gets a new deal after this season.

Cap space for an Ertz trade? Allen extension? When do we think a Diggs extension gets discussed?

Seems like it would be for Ertz but Beane loves to throw curveballs to so anything is possible. IF I had to guess though, Ertz makes a ton of sense here.

Seems like an Ertz move.

Nelson/Sherman seem like options as well.

Wouldn’t put it past Beane to go after Julio Jones.

One Bills Live speculated this could pay for Star L’s goodbye cap hit... and if thats the reason for this, I will break every computer monitor in my office.

I don't think Star is retiring

We need him. I took back every rotten thing I ever said about him early on last season.

Space eaters mean something in this league and in this McDermott defense.

Pumped to get him back. He’s looking slimmed down there. Nice.

We need him. I took back every rotten thing I ever said about him early on last season.

Simple videos like that one make you realize, if you're stupid enough to forget (we all are, sometimes), how ridiculous basically every NFL player is. Anyone making an NFL roster and especially starting, is an absolute freak. That doesn't mean they are always the best in the league or irreplaceable from an NFL standpoint, only that those replacements just happen to be even better in some aspect.

Yep he's our biggest DT which helps in run defense. I really think with Star coming back, Oliver is going to have his best season and put up some numbers now that he'll get to play 3T more.

As much as I would love to give Allen another weapon (Ertz) I do hope they get another 1T DT or a CB. The defense should have all the pieces to get back to being a top 5 unit.

Yep he's our biggest DT which helps in run defense. I really think with Star coming back, Oliver is going to have his best season and put up some numbers now that he'll get to play 3T more.

As much as I would love to give Allen another weapon (Ertz) I do hope they get another 1T DT or a CB. The defense should have all the pieces to get back to being a top 5 unit.
If everything falls just right, the defense could be a sleeping giant.

It’s funny, I’ve never been so bored w an off-season in my life. Just ready for these guys to line up on the field in September and start taking names and rep the Western, NY Red White & Blue.

We are blessed to have the Pegulas, McD, Beane, and Josh. The time for our redemption is now.

If Star is playing, there’s no need for a 1 tech.

If he goes down, we should be able to sign someone this year at any time. The biggest issue last year was that Star opted out... and so did a ton of other 1 techs.

Now if we want to carry two and have one replace Harry.. I’m ok with that. A 1 tech should also be pretty inexpensive as well. There’s a reason most of the top 1 techs in the draft didn’t go until the middle rounds. NFL teams just don’t play them enough snaps to heavy invest.

If Star is playing, there’s no need for a 1 tech.

If he goes down, we should be able to sign someone this year at any time. The biggest issue last year was that Star opted out... and so did a ton of other 1 techs.

Now if we want to carry two and have one replace Harry.. I’m ok with that. A 1 tech should also be pretty inexpensive as well. There’s a reason most of the top 1 techs in the draft didn’t go until the middle rounds. NFL teams just don’t play them enough snaps to heavy invest.

Yeah I'd prefer a CB before another NT but I am a little concerned about depth at DT. I think they can snag a guy at both spots

No matter how many times I tell myself, there’s zero chance we’re involved with this...

Josh Allen throwing out the first pitch at Jays Yanks on Thursday in Buffalo. Interested to see if he has a cannon on the diamond too.

Suck it Polancarz LOL

C780F741-4B94-4135-AD42-94423610359B.gif

Last edited:
Not official official to be sure but…

Sounds like new Stadium stays in Orchard Park and will be !!!!!—->outdoor<—- !!!!!

Hoping any games outside of Western NY would be held at Penn St. rather than Canada (Toronto.). Apparently those are the options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom