Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Not official official to be sure but…

Sounds like new Stadium stays in Orchard Park and will be !!!!!—->outdoor<—- !!!!!

Hoping any games outside of Western NY would be held at Penn St. rather than Canada (Toronto.). Apparently those are the options.
I'd be shocked if the County wouldn't extend the lease as needed.

Yeah, that would be pretty unheard of wouldn’t it?

Perfectly fine stadium goes unused in the same town where the new one is being built, while the team plays in another state/another country for a year or TWO? Huh?

edit: just making sure...they’re not blowing up the old stadium and building on the same spot, right?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm guessing the lease gets extended til the new stadium is ready.

I originally would've preferred a DT stadium but after reading about it there's no realistic way it could've worked. OP makes the most sense to preserve the tailgating lots. I like the idea of making the new stadium a little similar to Hard Rock in Miami

I didn’t realize the announced potential out-of-town games were related to the lease.

Nice. Good news.

Plenty of room in OP to build a new stadium and carry on at the old one til the newbie is up and functional.

Yeah I'm guessing the lease gets extended til the new stadium is ready.

I originally would've preferred a DT stadium but after reading about it there's no realistic way it could've worked. OP makes the most sense to preserve the tailgating lots. I like the idea of making the new stadium a little similar to Hard Rock in Miami

Interesting nugget:

Sal pointed out in his draft review podcast that basically every Bills projected starter (aside from both DEs) is signed for the next two years.

We go 1 2 DE and Beane feels like there was great value in both pick ups. The embedded series showed they had a trade in hand, for kind of awhile, but no trade if Basham was still on the board.

On paper - fantastic roster management.

Last edited:
Interesting nugget:

Sal pointed out in his draft review podcast that basically every Bills projected starter (aside from both DEs.)

We go 1 2 DE and Beane feels like their was great value in both pick ups. The embedded series showed they had a trade in hand, for kind of awhile, but only if Basham was there.

On paper - fantastic roster management.

They did, Rousseau was projected as a Top 10 pick in early 2021 Mock Draftsf and Basham should've gone earlier in the 2nd. Love that they solidified the trenches instead of getting cute like adding a RB.

Some aggressive Cole comments recently. A bit surprised by them, personally. Probably won't impact much though in terms of the season. Love his actual game on the field as an underrated wideout.

Some aggressive Cole comments recently. A bit surprised by them, personally. Probably won't impact much though in terms of the season. Love his actual game on the field as an underrated wideout.
He played with a broken leg in the AFC Championship game for the Buffalo Bills.

So he’s got that going for him.

I'm not buying it until I see some wings on his IG.

Me and a few buddies got tix to the KC game, looking to get tix for the Tampa game soon.

Pittsburgh Home Opener
KC
Tampa

Can't wait!

Me and a few buddies got tix to the KC game, looking to get tix for the Tampa game soon.

Pittsburgh Home Opener
KC
Tampa

Can't wait!
Enjoy Arrowhead. That place is something else when it gets loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom