Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Just got tix to training camp on August 7th! First time back in the stadium in two years!

Just got tix to training camp on August 7th! First time back in the stadium in two years!
Thinking of going to the 9/7 practice. Is there a ticket limitation of any kind (e.g. season ticket holder)?

Thinking of going to the 9/7 practice. Is there a ticket limitation of any kind (e.g. season ticket holder)?

I'm assuming you meant either 8/7 or 9/1, since those are the only open practices, along with 7/31. Tix were available to season ticket holders yesterday and to the general public today. I believe there is a limit of 6 tix per person.

Looking forward to the day Sean McDermott decides Cole Beasley is expendable.
You don’t know much about football then

D4986583-7FAE-43A2-89A1-1AC158CE51F9.jpeg

Or freedom.

And you’re no fan of the Buffalo Bills.

You don’t know much about football then

Or freedom.

And you’re no fan of the Buffalo Bills.
I covered the Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Ohio State and ACC football as a sportswriter, but, no doubt, that doesn’t mean I know squat about football.

And I’ve been a Bills fan since 1960, but they can go winless and my life wouldn’t change one bit. I have other priorities, like staying healthy and alive.

At some point, Sean McDermott may tire of Beasley’s agenda for the sake of the team. Life — and the Bills — will go on long after Beasley is forgotten.

Last edited:
I get it…. You’re scared. He’s not.

And because he’s not scared, you project your fears onto those in society who disagree and prefer they get fired! Lol. You realize how immature and intolerant that sounds, right?

7483B2CB-A0C2-45B1-852B-2032FAD724AB.jpeg

z
And I’ve been a Bills fan since 1960, but they can go winless and my life wouldn’t change one bit. I have other priorities, like staying healthy and alive.
You realize your medicine will still work the same even if the Bills slot receiver disagrees with you, right?

I get it…. You’re scared. He’s not.

And because he’s not scared, you project your fears onto those in society who disagree and prefer they get fired! Lol. You realize how immature and intolerant that sounds, right?

View attachment 203600
Unfortunately people’s decisions during public health issues, affect everybody else. Personally I’d prefer to move on from all of this, especially now that we have the means to.

I wish Cole the best. Kinda feel bad for him tbh.

Unfortunately people’s decisions during public health issues, affect everybody else. Personally I’d prefer to move on from all of this, especially now that we have the means to.

I wish Cole the best. Kinda feel bad for him tbh.
You feel bad for Cole Beasley? That’s precious.

Sounds like what I thought the SU football offense would be by this point. Wish the NYG had him.

It's funny, I was pretty meh on him when McDermott hired him but he's a smart guy. His offenses in KC, Miami, and Cleveland were never known for their passing prowess, they were better in the running game. But he's clearly adapted over time and really embraces the analytics when it comes to playcalling. I think he will be a good HC someday.

Huge fan of Beasley the player. The way he went about voicing his opinion was questionable at best. Plenty of more effective and mature ways to express it as opposed to the verbiage he spouted.

Anyway. Excited for Gabe davis this year. Think he’s a player.

You feel bad for Cole Beasley? That’s precious.
Yeah. I find it sad when people really think they’re doing the right thing, but they’re not.

And he’s catching a lot of crap for it, and feels like he’s being picked on.

Guy probably means well, he just doesn’t really get it. Which is too bad.

Bro, give up. You’re out of your league.
No bro… you’re not in my league.

I got Moderna

Then I got Pfizer.

Then I got J&J…. Twice!!!

Just to be sure!

My life is so important that I need a 100% guarantee that I will make it through the day. Just like God intended!

Yeah. I find it sad when people really think they’re doing the right thing, but they’re not.

And he’s catching a lot of crap for it, and feels like he’s being picked on.

Guy probably means well, he just doesn’t really get it. Which is too bad.
He’s doing what’s right for him and he’s hurting absolutely no one. And you liked a post that wanted him fired simply bc he disagrees with you. You don’t wish him well.

He’s doing what’s right for him and he’s hurting absolutely no one. And you liked a post that wanted him fired. You don’t wish him well.
Unfortunately that’s not how these things work. Letting this thing linger around and spread and mutate affects everybody.

I have to imagine he’s good financially regardless. Hope he’s good physically/mentally. I think Sterling Shepard should retire too.

Unfortunately that’s not how these things work. Letting this thing linger around and spread and mutate affects everybody.

I have to imagine he’s good financially regardless. Hope he’s good physically/mentally. I think Sterling Shepard should retire too.
Unfortunately, for the always fearful this is how these things work.

The vaccine is not a blanket thing where everyone must take it.

If you’re scared stay home, cuz the rest of us aren’t scared and we aren’t staying home anymore.

Unfortunately, for the always fearful this is how these things work.

The vaccine is not a blanket thing where everyone must take it.

If you’re scared stay home, cuz the rest of us aren’t scared and we aren’t staying home anymore.
How did we pretty much eradicate polio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom