Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Pats have been active with Jonnu, a DL and apparently are hot after Judon.

Roberts is a great return man, shrewd pick up by Houston. That said with our cap issues its hard to argue that he should have been a priority.
Not sure what the draft looks like for WRs but could see a speed guy who is also a quality return man maybe in the 3rd or 4th.

Bills rumored to be looking at a potential trade for Kareem Hunt?...
It's one goofball with a few followers that tweeted it. Wouldn't put any stock whatsoever into it.

Roberts is a great return man, shrewd pick up by Houston. That said with our cap issues its hard to argue that he should have been a priority.
Special Teams going to take a huge step back if we lose Roberts and Bojo. Loved Roberts. Guy would consistently get an extra 6-7 yards on punt returns that the average guy fair catches. Turns punt drives into field goal attempts.

Special Teams going to take a huge step back if we lose Roberts and Bojo. Loved Roberts. Guy would consistently get an extra 6-7 yards on punt returns that the average guy fair catches. Turns punt drives into field goal attempts.

I think we re-sign Bojo or tender him (have till Wed). I liked Roberts a lot and if not for the reduced cap I think he would likely be back but we have to cut a bit from somewhere to make all these re-signs work.

I think we re-sign Bojo or tender him (have till Wed). I liked Roberts a lot and if not for the reduced cap I think he would likely be back but we have to cut a bit from somewhere to make all these re-signs work.
I have to think if McKenzie leaves too that maybe they take a 1 year flyer on a guy like John Ross who could fill sort of fill multiple roles if he could ever stay healthy. May not have a big enough role available for him though if he's having to take a prove it deal.

Chiefs appear determined to have 80% of the cap tied up between like 6 guys. 5 years 80 million for Thuney, crazy.

Last edited:
Chiefs appear determined to have 80% of the cap tied up between like 6 guys. 5 years 80 million for Thuney, crazy.
I'm more confused with why they are paying an elite interior OL guy when the desperate need is on the outside.

I'm more confused with why they are paying an elite interior OL guy when the desperate need is on the outside.
The need is everywhere. At guard we get LDT back from covid opt out. That was basically all we have. Have a young prospect in Niang who was also a covid opt out who will likely slide into the RT battle with 1-2 others. Still need a LT, wouldn’t be surprised to see a short term veteran there and a high draft pick. Also need a center. Not sure where that’s coming from unless they like Allegretti there, who wound up at LG for the latter portion of the season.

The need is everywhere. At guard we get LDT back from covid opt out. That was basically all we have. Have a young prospect in Niang who was also a covid opt out who will likely slide into the RT battle with 1-2 others. Still need a LT, wouldn’t be surprised to see a short term veteran there and a high draft pick. Also need a center. Not sure where that’s coming from unless they like Allegretti there, who wound up at LG for the latter portion of the season.
Jesus

Jesus
Yeah. When your backup LG becomes your starting LG then your RT then your LT you’ve had a bad year.

edit: plent of room this year to add a LT.

Last edited:
Pats sign Bourne from SF and Nelson Agohlor from Oakland. It's a spending bonanza up in Foxboro.

Yeah. When your backup LG becomes your starting LG then your RT then your LT you’ve had a bad year.

edit: plent of room this year to add a LT.
Everyone planning on the cap being about $220 by 2023.

Matakevich 1 year extension. Have to assume that frees up an extra $1.5-2m in space.

Patriots went bonkers today. I have no idea what that hysterical display was from them earlier.

They’ll be better, sure, probably... but yikes.

I like some of there moves, Jonnu and the dude from San Fran but Agohlor and the DE from Baltimore seem like moves the Bills would make before the turn around and inevitable blow up in our face.

The only thing surprising to me was it took that long to sign Feliciano, I think they would have let Morse walk before Mongo. McDermott loves Feliciano don't think it's much of a secret

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom