Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

My golf cart has no brakes. The Pats are an 8-9 team this year according to the national media...I am in house money territory building a franchise for 2022 and beyond.

I'm just waiting for a single team in the AFC to demonstrate it is capable of being the stop gap team in the AFC until we get our shates together.

That said...

First we couldnt win.
Then we couldnt win vs a good team
Then we couldnt win vs a good team who wasnt missing a bunch of guys
Then we couldnt win vs a good team in their house.
Now..we cant come from behind?

Ok I guess?

FYI a lot of national media picked you guys to win tonight. You still have Bill Belichick as coach. I was a little of skeptical of NE tonight but they executed and the Bills didn't. They're the team to beat in the AFC.

See you in a couple weeks.

200+ yards isn't great but only 14 points allowed and 65 came on one play.

Offense let us down more

Eh… it was an absolute wind tunnel out there and even though they “only” gave up 14, they let the Pats control the game with a QB who refused to throw. WAY too many assets invested on defense for that to happen.

Maybe invest some of that into the OL and we win this game.

Offense was a let down.. of course, Bills refused to address the areas (IOL/RB) every fan was begging to in the off-season, and now we get to say “we told you so” in the worst way possible.

Either build a dome and built a tougher team, but I’m done with the meaningless platitudes from this FO.

Last edited:
Eh… it was an absolute wind tunnel out there and even though they “only” gave up 14, they let the Pats control the game with a QB who refused to throw. WAY too many assets invested on defense for that too happen.

Maybe invest some of that into the OL and we win this game.

Offense was a let down.. of course, Bills refused to address the areas (IOL/RB) every fan was begging to in the off-season, and now we get to say “we told you so” in the worst way possible.

Either build a dome and built a tougher team, but I’m done with the meaningless platitudes from this team.

Yeah they swung and miss on those places and they deserve criticism. Hopefully the address them next year, IMO I think they will.

Roster wise they're still in good shape long term assuming they hit on draft picks enough

I'm stupified why there weren't more calls for Allen to run and or rollout.
This is what is almost said after every game with red zone issues . We’re good at scoring from long distance .. we even have trouble vs the Jets inside the 20.. were better off just throwing hail Mary’s and not risk getting too close

Edmonds should go play basketball . He’s all finesse

My golf cart has no brakes. The Pats are an 8-9 team this year according to the national media...I am in house money territory building a franchise for 2022 and beyond.

I'm just waiting for a single team in the AFC to demonstrate it is capable of being the stop gap team in the AFC until we get our shates together.

That said...

First we couldnt win.

Ok I guess?
As long as your DBs are allowed to mug opposing receivers and your QB doesn’t have to throw, sky’s the limit

That said...

First we couldnt win.

Ok I guess?

Bills thread, take your Pats garbage elsewhere, start a Pats thread. Seriously.

Pain. Got a lot I can vent about after that. Huge, huge botched game.

Pain. Got a lot I can vent about after that. Huge, huge botched game.

I can't get passed the last two trips in the red zone. I don't understand the big deal about Pats running the ball, they scored 14 points? Who cares. The Bills had plenty of opportunities in the 4th and they crapped themselves with penalties and the sack. The back shoulder to Diggs looked like it sailed toward the sideline too but it was really windy. Joshn can throw in the wind, sure the pass completion will go down but the shorter throws were there all night. My biggest beef is go out and run your offense!! (within reason) I think McDermott clipped Daboll's wings for 3 quarters honestly.

The red zone has been such an issue all year and Knox was beyond horrendous. Cold weather with a recently mended broken hand with a history of drops doesn't bode well. He did get mugged on the one play in the end zone though

Rough season which could get worse here in the next few weeks. Bills probably looking at 10-7 but they need to take care of business versus NYJ, Carolina, ATL. Gets them a 6 seed I would think and probably a game at KC.

Season had been a real let down, the Bills just aren't anywhere as good as expected. Sure the Pats are better than anticipated but that should not matter for the 15 other games

Last edited:
I can't get with my usual analytics geek corner of friends on our rush D not being a problem after this one. OK if you take away the Harris td it's 3.5ypc. I understand that doesn't get you beat most weeks but why is anyone implying that's even remotely good for a 9-10 man front that knows you can't throw? In the NFL? It's not Northwestern vs Ohio St FFS. Feels like 1.6 ypc should be about average under those circumstances; particularly vs a qb who can't run and with their best back injured for half the game. Just terrible. Edmunds was an awful trade up, always thought that.
Not to excuse the offense. Come up small in every big spot this year save for the Chief game. I really thought the Allen game-winning drive knack was becoming a thing last year too. God damnit.
Should've known after the Jacksonville game. I think we all sort of did. Such a dogcrap low ceiling bad team; I can't ever remember an eventual champion losing to a team that bad.

I can't get with my usual analytics geek corner of friends on our rush D not being a problem after this one. OK if you take away the Harris td it's 3.5ypc. I understand that doesn't get you beat most weeks but why is anyone implying that's even remotely good for a 9-10 man front that knows you can't throw? In the NFL? It's not Northwestern vs Ohio St FFS. Feels like 1.6 ypc should be about average under those circumstances; particularly vs a qb who can't run and with their best back injured for half the game. Just terrible. Edmunds was an awful trade up, always thought that.
Not to excuse the offense. Come up small in every big spot this year save for the Chief game. I really thought the Allen game-winning drive knack was becoming a thing last year too. God damnit.
Should've known after the Jacksonville game. I think we all sort of did. Such a dogcrap low ceiling bad team; I can't ever remember an eventual champion losing to a team that bad.

Allen messed up the QB sneak in Tennessee, and he can’t lose his footing there.

That said.. what are we wanting him to do last night? Puts in on Diggs for a TD, Diggs can’t catch it. Knox with multiple drops, all in big moments.

Drives us down twice late, no running game so it’s all on him. We waste one run both times on Zack Moss nonsense. He missed Gabe Davis, and the wind took the sideline throw to Diggs, but the Bass Miss and then Knox’s brutal false start were killers.

I just have zero issue with Allen.. people who criticize him seem to not acknowledge he has no running game, a mediocre OL that’s been patchwork all year and all but maybe one of our home games have been awful weather.

STEVEHOLT nailed it live. I thought the same thing but assumed there was a safety or somebody just outside of the screen. Can't believe he didn't cut that outside.

Honestly, I can’t even watch that. Watched it once and I almost broke my dual monitors at work. Get these RB’s tf off this team.

Honestly, I can’t even watch that. Watched it once and I almost broke my dual monitors at work. Get these RB’s tf off this team.

Should have drafted a running back late last year. I know Singletary and Moss were both 3rd rounders who didn't work out but clearly they are not the answer. Gotta look to grab another somewhat early next year that we like, our running game is just non-existent. A decent TE back up makes a lot of sense to when Knox is a complete mess like last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom