Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

What is this cap magic?
Can create tons of space if you don't worry about the future and expect the cap to grow exponentially over the next few years with the new TV deals.

Can create tons of space if you don't worry about the future and expect the cap to grow exponentially over the next few years with the new TV deals.
Also, all the money we have tied up in a mediocre DL comes off the books, potentially, after this year. Hughes, Addison, Star and Butler.

Pegula’s Jet is in Chicago right now for anyone who wants to overreact to what is *probably* nothing.

Pegula’s Jet is in Chicago right now for anyone who wants to overreact to what is *probably* nothing.

Could be for the Sabres as well if anything at all like you said.

Could be for the Sabres as well if anything at all like you said.
Could be... putting my tinfoil hat on though... the Bears just swung and missed on Wilson - signed Dalton after, are open to moving players and have to get under the cap by 4 pm.

Also, Cynthia Frelund is pretty plugged in and just doubled down that there is a potentially big move out there involving the Bills.

Last edited:
I hope he's out finding a decent hockey coach.

Could be... putting my tinfoil hat on though... the Bears just swung and missed on Wilson - signed Dalton after, are open to moving players and have to get under the cap by 4 pm.

Also, Cynthia Frelund is pretty plugged in and just doubled down that there is a potentially big move out there involving the Bills.

Yeah I understand. Also thought she's basically hinting at Ertz although more teams to be involved than just the Bills, but boy do I hope it works out.

CB market still looks pricey so I think they'll def take a Corner in the first two rounds at the draft. Levi provides experience but ideally he'd be a good depth corner.

The only glaring need after that is a pass rushing DE which I think they might also target in the draft. And also a kick returner but that spot can be easier to fullfill

CB market still looks pricey so I think they'll def take a Corner in the first two rounds at the draft. Levi provides experience but ideally he'd be a good depth corner.

The only glaring need after that is a pass rushing DE which I think they might also target in the draft. And also a kick returner but that spot can be easier to fullfill

Agreed I will add TE to the list which there are rumors we are try to address via trade.

Agreed I will add TE to the list which there are rumors we are try to address via trade.

Yep I think they're going for Ertz and then use the draft to address DE, CB, OL, RB. Maybe also sign a cheap KR and backup QB

McBeane have a 2:00 conference call. Guessing we're done with FA.

McBeane PC pushed back an hour. In other news, the Chargers sign a TE.

Apparently Jake from State Farm is not seen as the answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom