Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2021 Thread

Brown placed on COVID list, huge blow for Sunday.
Very unfortunate. He’s a big piece. Colts D is very random. Buckner and Leonard are beasts, but they go through meltdowns. Need guys to step up on the line.

I'm hoping we'll see

Dawkins - Boettger - Morse - Williams - Bates

for the Colts game, think we can grind out a win with that lineup. Feliciano could be back for the Saints game if Brown isn't good to go, which isn't ideal but still probably an upgrade over the group above. Just can't trust Ford on the field right now.

I really hope they go with Bates at tackle and keep Williams at guard. The thought of Cody Ford playing tackle again is giving me nightmares of Josh Allen running for his life.

Accountability. Availability.

1). You don’t know his vax status

2). Most of the players missing games are vaxxed (obviously)

3). Big Ben is vaxxed and is in real jeopardy of missing his second game

1). You don’t know his vax status

2). Most of the players missing games are vaxxed (obviously)

3). Big Ben is vaxxed and is in real jeopardy of missing his second game
True, I don’t know with certainty his vaccination status, but…

I thought the Bills would cakewalk to a division title this year but man the Pats are coming on strong. 5 wins in a row and it easily could have been six had they not lost to the Cowboys in OT.

I thought the Bills would cakewalk to a division title this year but man the Pats are coming on strong. 5 wins in a row and it easily could have been six had they not lost to the Cowboys in OT.

I think the demise of the patriots was greatly exaggerated, they do have the greatest NFL coach of all time walking the beat. Last year they had no talent on O and plenty of covid hold outs. You knew he would figure it out. ( Almost threw up typing this but its true)

The Bills have been alright so far. The Jags loss is still inexcusable but they are going to really need to turn it up here in the next few weeks if they want to win the AFC East because the Pats are not going anywhere.

Last edited:
The Bills have typically played their best ball in the 2nd half of seasons under McDermott. I think/hope the Jags loss was a big wake up call

I think the demise of the patriots was greatly exaggerated, they do have the greatest NFL coach of all time walking the beat. Last year they had no talent on O and plenty of covid hold outs. You knew he would figure it out. ( Almost threw up typing this but its true)

The Bills have been alright so far. The Jags loss is still inexcusable but they are going to really need to turn it up here in the next few weeks if they want to win the AFC East because the Pats are not going anywhere.

Everytime I watch them play, I’m in shock at how Mac Jones stays killing the opponent with wide open short throws. I don’t understand how this keeps happening.

That said, they have a good OL, good running game, solid skill position players and a great defense.

I don’t know what the ceiling is with Mac Jones, but he’s (at the very least) a solid QB, and they are legit.

Penalties on third and short in FG range lead to THAT. I am heated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom