Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

1672946280562.jpeg

As amazing as this all is and how lucky we are that appears our boy is on the road to recovery, I would be remiss if I didn’t point out how lucky the Chiefs once again make out as they in all likelihood will be the 1 seed despite losing to the two teams they will be seeded directly ahead of.

As amazing as this all is and how lucky we are that appears our boy is on the road to recovery, I would be remiss if I didn’t point out how lucky the Chiefs once again make out as they in all likelihood will be the 1 seed despite losing to the two teams they will be seeded directly ahead of.
Same could be said about the Bills if they had lost to the Bengals Monday night. 2 seed and home in the second round.

Fully expect to turn on Jags-Titans (because I'm not watching the earlier game) and see highlights of a Josh Jacobs 114 yard fumble return as the Raiders are going in for the winning TD.

Same could be said about the Bills if they had lost to the Bengals Monday night. 2 seed and home in the second round.
The bills were potentially lucky and potentially unlucky in that regard. We’ll likely never know. Chiefs 100% make out like bandits

If they do somehow decide to play this game, it would probably involve getting rid of that extra week off before the superbowl and having the bengals and bills play week “19”.

One could argue this is beneficial to player safety as now all playoff teams would enjoy an extra bye week (except for Buffalo and Cincy). But this would mean the 1 seeds would not play two consecutive weekends which doesn’t seem optimal. I also don’t see Cincinnati as having much incentive in playing for a 2 vs 3 seed (assuming KC wins vs jokeland )

I don't think they make up the game, I read somewhere where the NFL is considering adding an 8th playoff team for both NFC/ AFC. Which would benefit the NFL for adding another game and no bye. They also said something about playing the AFC Championship at neutral site as well which I thought was interesting. Sorry if already posted

I don't think they make up the game, I read somewhere where the NFL is considering adding an 8th playoff team for both NFC/ AFC. Which would benefit the NFL for adding another game and no bye. They also said something about playing the AFC Championship at neutral site as well which I thought was interesting. Sorry if already posted
This sounds so incredibly stupid that 100% it will happen.. and Ithaca I know you’re just reporting it , not supporting it

This sounds so incredibly stupid that 100% it will happen.. and Ithaca I know you’re just reporting it , not supporting it

Yeah I think it’s crazy too but here it is FWIW. I am sure they are speculating but somebody will not be happy
regardless
Bills bengals

Seems like a reasonable compromise given what happened. Detroit, NO, Dallas, Atl.
Imagine the hilarity involved when a team suddenly realizes they could have made it in had they not flown the white flag and starter their 10th string Qb?

Imagine the hilarity involved when a team suddenly realizes they could have made it in had they not flown the white flag and starter their 10th string Qb?
Who does that apply to? And that didn’t answer the question

I don't think any of these wild scenarios is going to happen. The game will be declared a no contest and the chips will fall where they may as a result. It is what it is.

I don't think any of these wild scenarios is going to happen. The game will be declared a no contest and the chips will fall where they may as a result. It is what it is.

Probably the most likely outcome and use win % for the bye and homefield 2 and 3 seeds. People will just need to deal with it

The conversation on twitter about the options are out of control. If you wanted to know the run time for compassion from other fanbases its three days. Holy lord some of the comments and conspiracy theories I read today were beyond nuts. One was so bad I had to actually respond. Everything from Buffalo wants sympathy, to were demanding the one seed, that we should have played the game or forfeited that day, NFL is trying to bend over backwards for Buffalo, Buffalo was down 7-3 and should just take a loss etc. The best one I read was that Pegula should call the NFL and forfeit.

Yup I think that's what's going to happen and you just have to move forward. There was a PFT tweet about this and Bengals fans were apocalyptic that they will likely get the 3 seed now. The responses were nuts.

The conversation on twitter about the options are out of control. If you wanted to know the run time for compassion from other fanbases its three days. Holy lord some of the comments and conspiracy theories I read today were beyond nuts. One was so bad I had to actually respond. Everything from Buffalo wants sympathy, to were demanding the one seed, that we should have played the game or forfeited that day, NFL is trying to bend over backwards for Buffalo, Buffalo was down 7-3 and should just take a loss etc. The best one I read was that Pegula should call the NFL and forfeit.

And as shandeezy said, they will probably not make up the game and let the chips fall and people can just deal with it. Quite frankly, I don't really care

Yup I think that's what's going to happen and you just have to move forward. There was a PFT tweet about this and Bengals fans were apocalyptic that they will likely get the 3 seed now. The responses were nuts.

I initially thought it would be declared a Bills forfeit, but in retrospect, it wasn't just the Bills that decided to not finish the game. It was a mutual decision by both teams, so it should probably be treated as such.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom