Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Don’t you have to take the points there to make it a two score game?

This is a lot like Philly and the Giants last night. Physicality wins this time of year.
Which is really sad considering giants were on the road against a rested team with a huge talent disparity

Would require the bengals to not score a point the rest of the way

Dorsey should be fired tonight. Bright future but you can’t debate that we have taken a major step back. Need an OC who is proven and can leverage the weapons we have and will likely acquire in the draft.

I know, but penalties have been entirely one-sided.

The WORST coaching decision was to try to run out the KO before Halftime

Cost us 5 seconds and 5 yards and is an obvious example of this staff not getting stuff. Like last year 13 seconds
The Bills have gotten away with a few penalties too. They’ve committed more penalties and been correctly called for more of them. At the end of the day the Bills sucked today. The penalties were a very small part of that.

It looks like a scene from Game of Thrones or something when they do the overhead shots of the stadium.

I’ll say it again, but I knew last year was our best chance at a Super Bowl and we blew it with an epic collapse. Now we are looking at a pretty hefty rebuild because this roster is absolute trash outside of about 5 guys.

Don’t think it matters much. Bengals almost certainly would have scored at least a field goal in their next couple possessions to render the field goal meaningless anyways.

The Bills have gotten away with a few penalties too. They’ve committed more penalties and been correctly called for more of them. At the end of the day the Bills sucked today. The penalties were a very small part of that.

I know

The Bengals were called for zero penalties, including a Delay of Game on a TD play

Yes!
You would of needed a turnover probably to have a chance also, but absolutely get it down to a two score game

Zac Taylor gets a lot of sht because the Bengals have a ton of talent, but he sure always has his team ready to play in big games.

Dorsey should be fired tonight. Bright future but you can’t debate that we have taken a major step back. Need an OC who is proven and can leverage the weapons we have and will likely acquire in the draft.
Dorsey’s been fine most of the year. The team just isn’t very talented on the offensive side of the ball and yet they continue to score a ton of points. Allen’s been a bit dumber this year too. I won’t really argue if you want to partially blame Dorsey for Allen’s mistakes but the offensive schemes aren’t really the issue with the team.

This is not the game to even say the ref word

Maybe you didn't see the original post...I said that...

But also, the Bengals were never challenged by a 1st and 20. (which they would have gotten anyway)

Run the clock out with 8 minutes left . A fitting end

Dorsey’s been fine most of the year. The team just isn’t very talented on the offensive side of the ball and yet they continue to score a ton of points.
You and I are going to agree to disagree on this one, I see an offense relying upon a transcendent talent at QB and completely unable to scheme players open. But I do agree we also need more weapons…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom