Can I have the replacement officials back... | Syracusefan.com

Can I have the replacement officials back...

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
This game is painful...

Chargers suck...

Oh well, if it gets Norv gone sooner - so be it.

They got hosed on that pass interference call. That was like a dive in soccer, except it wasn't intentional. The guy really did trip over his own feet... and Gates gets flagged? Pathetic.

How many years have you said that though?

It's all I got - I gotta go with it. :(

2nd and Goal from the 1, Saints can't stop the run, have Phil Rivers throw it twice!!! Love you, Norv!!!!!

They got hosed on that pass interference call. That was like a dive in soccer, except it wasn't intentional. The guy really did trip over his own feet... and Gates gets flagged? Pathetic.

I thought the holding call on Hardwick was crap too - I mean I guess as he was falling his hand sort of touched the jersey for an eighth of a second (if that), but it never impeded anyone's progress and was probably the least amount of holding ever called...I'm not sure he ever grabbed the jersey.

And if the refs don't let you run a play for 15 seconds with 1:20 left because they're not sure if it's first down or not, shouldn't they put the time back on the clock...

Norv abandons the run with the lead against the league's worst run defense...we were averaging over 6 yards a carry. Oh Norv! :)

Bill Simmons‏@sportsguy33

"We're not letting you win tonight, San Diego. We're just not." --Tonight's refs

Oh well, we suck.

I'm done...thanks for letting me rant!

It's all I got - I gotta go with it. :(

2nd and Goal from the 1, Saints can't stop the run, have Phil Rivers throw it twice!!! Love you, Norv!!!!!

Obviously he has Rivers starting on his fantasy football team. Only way I can explain it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom