Carmelo signs with Portland | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Carmelo signs with Portland

paul george just set an nba record for most points in a 20 minute game.
challenge thrown, carmelo

Revenge for the 2013 playoffs where PG got all the credit and Melo got all the blame(while outscoring PG by 9 ppg), but in reality the story of the series was Roy Hibbert dominating Tyson Chandler.

Melo, in the words of Dave Chappelle thru the spirit of Prince...”Shoot the J! Shoot it!”

Can we rename this thread Melo’s Revenge Tour?

Melo looking like 22 year old Garnett out there swatting shots

Get outta here with them nerd hockey stats.

his 4th foul was a flop.

Well since you mentioned hockey 00 (Robert Parish) looks very weird on a non center just like 1 in hockey would look on a non goalie. Please chose a real number for the next game Melo.

Brandon Roy was #7.

They retired it for Roy? Didn’t know that.

*That 2011 playoff game against Dallas was one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. I want a whole ESPN 30 for 30 on Roy/that game.

After a couple practices and his first competitive game in a year. Let's give him a chance. But I get it Melo sucks now- I mean you can save a bunch of posts with that mic drop.

Melo could go squat and take a dump at center court right now and Cuse fans would owe it to him to defend it. Top 20 scorer in basketball history and delivered us a chip. And still likes our program and supports in person and gives money.

They retired it for Roy? Didn’t know that.

*That 2011 playoff game against Dallas was one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. I want a whole ESPN 30 for 30 on Roy/that game.
They’re currently holding it for him.

yeah it is melo's first game in 376 days. looks rusty but it will come to him. 7 points and 4 rebounds in 18 minutes isnt bad for his first game back. if he played 36 minutes he would be 14 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks and 6 TOs on his first game 36 min stat line

I don’t care about anything else...Melo is back and scored double digits.

Jack midrange shots at will and foul people hard Melo!

Yeah so I thought he was pretty bad tonight. Yes it was his first game back, but also, there was a reason he didn't play for a year.

But...he’s starting. So...just wait until he gets his timing back.

He goes for 30 even once and I’m going OFF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom