CFP semifinals 1/1/2024 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

CFP semifinals 1/1/2024

Game 2 is really late for you east coasters. Heck, it is even late for me. I am spent after that UMich. game...

Yeah was just talking with my buddy who thinks the layoff is the main thing but errors happen all year, how do you separate out that from just college football mishaps?

Regardless next year, they clearly intend to start the “tournament” earlier in December (I hope).
Haven't read the whole thread, so perhaps someone has said this, but on Gameday they mentioned the college championship game is Jan. 20 next year.

already more offense than that last game.

Ala never tried to open mich up at all.. Mich ran a bunch of sets and motion at least

No matter what happens, we will have a non- SEC NC game (Texas doesn’t count yet).

A lot of Alabama and Saban hate in these posts. I’m not necessarily a fan of him or the team. Just curious why no one is really commenting on how much of a dick Harbaugh is. I find him to be extremely annoying.
Aren’t most football coaches though when it all boils down?

Refs are letting Texas OL get away with lots of movement

My cousin graduated from MI, had 2 sons graduate from Bama, and has a 3rd son currently at MI. Fun game for her.

My cousin graduated from MI, had 2 sons graduate from Bama, and has a 3rd son currently at MI. Fun game for her.
Most of cousins are graduated from B1G schools. Two graduated from Michigan. I am the odd ball going to Syracuse.

Not arguing genuinely asking why do you say the first two points?
Because he uses his influence to stifle innovation and limit competitive advantages he perceives others gain over him. It's fine if he has them. Nobody else can. And he regularly is afforded advantages that others are not.

Because he's an insecure cry baby loser that couldn't hack it in the NFL, and once he realized he was just another guy, he went back to where he knew he could bend the rules and be rewarded for it.

He learned NOTHING from Ric Flair.

I didn't think that UW's DL would be as disruptive as they've been so far.

Not arguing genuinely asking why do you say the first two points?
Have you heard some of Saban’s diatribes over the years? Blasts his own fans. Blasts things about the game he doesn’t think are pure enough. He’s a self righteous blowhard.

He also happens to be an all time college coach.

He can be both that and a total pr!ck

Have you heard some of Saban’s diatribes over the years? Blasts his own fans. Blasts things about the game he doesn’t think are pure enough. He’s a self righteous blowhard.

He also happens to be an all time college coach.

He can be both that and a total pr!ck
I prefer to index on how big of a loser he was as an NFL head coach.

He's a coward.

Is it just me, or did Mich/'bama look like a Heavy weight fight, and this one looks welterweight? Its fun, but gimme the big boys.

Washington has the best OL out of all the CFP teams. Texas prob has the best DL.

These teams look better to me.
I must like rock fights... lol. Everyone looks a little smaller...

Washington has the best OL out of all the CFP teams. Texas prob has the best DL.

These teams look better to me.
Looks like we'll get rock fight vs. Slick.. I'll go Michigan, but yeah, this is fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom