Class of 2014 - Chad Mavety | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chad Mavety

His last quote was something along the lines of "No I haven't heard from the Syracuse coaches, they may have given up on me, not sure?" Something like that

I know he wasn't committing to any sort of visit, we probably just saw the writing on the wall.

His last quote was something along the lines of "No I haven't heard from the Syracuse coaches, they may have given up on me, not sure?" Something like that

I know he wasn't committing to any sort of visit, we probably just saw the writing on the wall.

Makes sense, sounds like we were out of it months ago

Makes sense, sounds like we were out of it months ago

As soon as we didn't get the Spring/Summer visit we knew we had 0 shot. Pretty bad we couldn't even get a visit out of it, but I guess we have to win some more games.

Doesn't make sense. He was at the PSU game two weeks ago. Not saying we have or ever had a good chance with the kid but it certainly wasn't from lack of effort by the staff. If they slowed down communication i'm pretty sure they did it because they felt their efforts may be more welcome elsewhere.

We have been out of the Mavety recruitment for months, nothing to see here.

Might say something that he's sitting n the SU section...
Don't get your hopes up on this prize bull studding in our ranch. He has his sights on far bigger ranches. Mavety would represent the jewel of this class,topping even KJ. I don't expect this to happen.Robertsis the best we can realistically hope for.couchburn

Don't get your hopes up on this prize bull studding in our ranch. He has his sights on far bigger ranches. Mavety would represent the jewel of this class,topping even KJ. I don't expect this to happen.Robertsis the best we can realistically hope for.couchburn
Are you saying that we can expect some Mavety offspring recruits in 18 years conceived in the SU section of the SU-PSU game?

Damn is Robertsis is the best we can hope for we are screwed. couchburn I cannot even find a player in all of the US named Robertsis maybe he is some kind of secret European import. Oh Lord:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::bang::blah::crazy::noidea::bat:.

I think I may have found a way to use more icons than Cali in this post.

Damn is Robertsis is the best we can hope for we are screwed. couchburn I cannot even find a player in all of the US named Robertsis maybe he is some kind of secret European import. Oh Lord:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes::bang::blah::crazy::noidea::bat:.

I think I may have found a way to use more icons than Cali in this post.
Cali is an Icon...of sorts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom