Championships | Syracusefan.com

Championships

DeGrozz

All American
Tonight's Super Bowl got me thinking... I've had a lucky few decades. I've seen Cuse Hoops, the Yankees, the Giants, and the Rangers (hockey) win championships. It'd be great for the Knicks to throw one in there (a little young to see them win theirs) in the next few years and to be honest I don't have any hope for Cuse Football (but a league title would be nice!), but I'd trade them all for a World Cup trophy. Any championships you'd kill for?

Bills-super bowl or Cuse-second hoops title

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Tonight's Super Bowl got me thinking... I've had a lucky few decades. I've seen Cuse Hoops, the Yankees, the Giants, and the Rangers (hockey) win championships. It'd be great for the Knicks to throw one in there (a little young to see them win theirs) in the next few years and to be honest I don't have any hope for Cuse Football (but a league title would be nice!), but I'd trade them all for a World Cup trophy. Any championships you'd kill for?

I agree. I was telling my 11 year old son how lucky he is. 2 Giants titles, One Syracuse title (even though he was 2) Yankee title.

Trade them all for a world cup? Yeesh...Give you credit for your love of soccer but that's shaky.

I want another hoops title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom