Clemson Gameday... | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The late hit flag was extremely close. It was going to be impossible for him to get the next step down in bounds, but the hit was delivered a split second before he put a foot down out of bounds.
Would love to see a slo mo replay.

Absolutely. I have no idea what people here are looking at on that one. He was in bounds and had no intention of running out of bounds on his own.
Also the defender has momentum in that direction, how is he supposed to defy physics and not make contact

Defense is handing this game to Clemson. What a shame.
No the offense is. This is a joke on that side of the ball this half. Starts with anae and his obsession with throwing the call. Tucker has biggest run of the day and he doesn’t touch it again. Mind blowing

FfsbvTZWQAIk5Xw

People blaming the officials should be blaming the coach instead

I mean that's definitely a coaching problem. You have to make sure the players know that any penalty there is the only thing you can do there to stop them from punting but still he was barely out of bounds so the refs can be blamed too. They always screw Syracuse.

I will remember that incomprehensibly asinine late hit penalty on my death bed if we don’t win this game.
I don’t want to see Fuentes in this game on another down. Let him stew about his mistake.

He was trying to cup up field but had clearly stepped out of bounds. It was a penalty. We’d throw a fit if that was shrader.
He hadn't actually stepped out yet. It was almost simultaneous, but the contact was made first. It was going to be impossible for him to get the foot in bounds, but still... It's a legal hit. But it's a close one and it wasn't necessary to hit him, so... Bad decisions all around.

Have to be composed

I expect Clemson will score but SU can still control the game with a response

Critical two drives coming up

Shouldn’t be. What if he cuts it up field and tight ropes it and breaks free?

Refs gotta call it smarter.

But it is. So you play by the rules you are given. Just walk him out of bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online