Coaching changes at Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Coaching changes at Pitt

doesn't matter who they hire for those positions, with meathead Narduzzi running the show they will keep going 6-6 or 7-5. and hopefully start losing to us!
I bet they would love to get Matt Canada back in place. He interviewed for HC jobs, interviewed for and apparently is not getting the OC job at Tennessee. He is an Indiana grad and the last rumor I read speculated he was headed there. IU needs a OC. Mike Hart is not being considered for the job.

There are also rumors Michigan State OC Dave Warner, an SU alum, might be getting fired. Canada has been mentioned as a possible replacement there. It is again close to where he is from.

Still don’t know how we lost to them , they can’t pass a lick ! We should handle them next year

we will handle them. Eric played his worst game of the year (maybe 2nd worst to the NC game) and we just looked flat, post Clemson hangover effect maybe. Tommy will take care of them, but you knew that already

it shows how little it takes to turn a game.. and then on top of that a kid making 2 FGs the pros have never made in that stadium
Yes and misses 2 easy ones against. Notre Dame the next week.

Still don’t know how we lost to them , they can’t pass a lick ! We should handle them next year
5C7D47A4-EA44-4218-A98E-2414F1EE953F.jpeg

Pitt's kicker had a biblically good game against us. A pair of 55 yarders, or something close to that.
Last week, same kicker had a chance to beat Stanford in the Sun Bowl, but he missed a 40+ yard kick with about 6-7 minutes left. I saw it. It was wide right by 50+ yards. It was ridiculous how bad a kick it was.

Meathead reset on offense!

Narduzzi must have felt they lost some of their meatheadedness and need to retool.

I also don't think he likes Dazzler getting a lot of meathead accolades in the conference now.

More meathead, all the time...

Pitt and Michigan State should play every year in the Birmingham Bowl for as long as they each have their current head coach.

If they don't have 6 wins that's ok, they can still play. They just can't have the extra 15 (err 20 hours 4 days per week) practices.

that gd non-forward progress call and strip turned the whole game.

As a football official, that is one of the most mind-blowing non calls I've seen. They EMPHASIZE that in every meeting. Once the pile stops moving forward and even starts to move backwards blow it dead. The quote they use is "at that point, nothing good can happen and you can only get into trouble."

Pitt and Michigan State should play every year in the Birmingham Bowl for as long as they each have their current head coach.

If they don't have 6 wins that's ok, they can still play. They just can't have the extra 15 (err 20 hours 4 days per week) practices.
Call it the miserable coach bowl.

Had we won and then went on to the same results - I think we still are in the camping world bowl...

11-2 is better than 10-3 but

Had we won and then went on to the same results - I think we still are in the camping world bowl...

11-2 is better than 10-3 but

Yeah, with Orange Bowl in the semi final rotation, there wasn’t anywhere else for us. I doubt LSU, Michigan, Florida gets bumped for 10-2 Syracuse. At least not yet.

Yeah, with Orange Bowl in the semi final rotation, there wasn’t anywhere else for us. I doubt LSU, Michigan, Florida gets bumped for 10-2 Syracuse. At least not yet.
Agreed.
I enjoyed the CWB. Facing the Gators in Miami could’ve been dangerous in my family/friend relationships... ;)

Narduzzi must have felt they lost some of their meatheadedness and need to retool.

I also don't think he likes Dazzler getting a lot of meathead accolades in the conference now.

In their 6 games last year they scored 1 or 0 TDs and lost all 6 of those, including their last 3 games. Think the move was justified lol.

Perhaps the Nard-dog doesn’t want his QB to have Rutgers-esque QB stat lines? Didn’t look up Pickett’s Miami game stats, but I’m sure they were a turd also

07826B95-19F5-4104-8DB5-0855DF9B5E65.jpeg
E60D2344-FD69-47F5-858C-DD5BD54588FA.jpeg

And yet they have dropped 76 and 44 on us in recent years. And beat Clemson and gave ND it’s toughest regular season game.

People are becoming George McF***kit like about our offense. There’s multiple ways to win.

And yet they have dropped 76 and 44 on us in recent years. And beat Clemson and gave ND it’s toughest regular season game.

People are becoming George McF***kit like about our offense. There’s multiple ways to win.

Sorry if I offended your inner meathead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom