Cobra Kai | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Cobra Kai

One more episode of season two to go! Saving it for a special occasion, probably opposite any football team I root for.

Wow, I lapped you. The season 2 finale should probably win any award for best choreography.

I watched it the other day and thought I don't want to wait until Jan 8.

Wow, I lapped you. The season 2 finale should probably win any award for best choreography.

I watched it the other day and thought I don't want to wait until Jan 8.

All caught up and agreed.

Last edited:
Season 3 is here.

New Years Day 2021 is going to be filled with striking first and striking hard but absent of mercy.

I really hope Daniel Larusso gets an a$$-whoopin.

It was good. Very predictable. Kreese throwback scenes were excellent.

Bit of a slow start but then picks up.

Johnny always delivers. Always.

Thought the same, i was a tad worried by the slow start, but then thought it really picked up a lot. By Ep 4 i was all in again.

Just finished season 3. These kids take their karate classes real seriously.

They certainly do. I guess that's a byproduct of living in the least policed city on earth.

3/5. Entertaining at times, but the same things happen over and over.

Should’ve just been a movie.

The Johnny trying to be hip and Johnny trying to use a computer bits are the best parts.

3/5. Entertaining at times, but the same things happen over and over.

Should’ve just been a movie.

The Johnny trying to be hip and Johnny trying to use a computer bits are the best parts.

"webemmed" when reading WebMD. I spit out my drink.

Everything Johnny does are the best parts. His unique methods for working with people suffering paralysis in the legs should be studied by doctors and physical therapists alike.

Everything Johnny does are the best parts. His unique methods for working with people suffering paralysis in the legs should be studied by doctors and physical therapists alike.

Ha, good point on the physical therapy.

And is it a sign that I’m getting old that I hate almost every kid in this show?

Lest we forget, let's also give proper credit where credit is due to Dee snider, for the restorative powers of his song.

Amazing

Last edited:
Ha, good point on the physical therapy.

And is it a sign that I’m getting old that I hate almost every kid in this show?

I like the two youngest kids. They have a couple of great trash talking lines. "If you died, I wouldn't even go to your funeral!".

I accept the show for how cheesy it is. The big buildup music to lead to a disappointing result. Over and over.

I think I hate Daniel more than any of the high school kids. Tell ya what, if I was buying a car, it wouldn't be from Daniel or his idiot cousin (maybe from his hot wife), but I'd go to Tom Cole. That dude can bust some balls.

I've had the Golf N Stuff theme stuck in my head for almost 2 weeks.

I like the two youngest kids. They have a couple of great trash talking lines. "If you died, I wouldn't even go to your funeral!".

I accept the show for how cheesy it is. The big buildup music to lead to a disappointing result. Over and over.

I think I hate Daniel more than any of the high school kids. Tell ya what, if I was buying a car, it wouldn't be from Daniel or his idiot cousin (maybe from his hot wife), but I'd go to Tom Cole. That dude can bust some balls.

Was kinda disappointed that Aisha just disappeared. Found myself wondering which dojo she would’ve went with.

Daniel is a sanctimonious toolbag.

Obviously you have to suspend belief a lot in this show, but I found a 70 year old man ordering teens to attack other teens and destroy their house in doing so to just be so absurd that I didn’t even care what happened.

Obviously you have to suspend belief a lot in this show, but I found a 70 year old man ordering teens to attack other teens and destroy their house in doing so to just be so absurd that I didn’t even care what happened.

I do like that they did his back story. Other than Johnny, it was the best part of season 3.

Okinawa generally put me to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom