Conclusive proof that Duke fans... | Syracusefan.com

Conclusive proof that Duke fans...

Lucid

Last One Picked
are clueless.

29511623_1645554908867099_1112254999854062875_n.jpg

Durham, NC, has nothing comparable to Wegmans. They have a Whole Foods. That’s it.

They can’t help it. They don’t know.

Neither does Hendersonville. I keep waiting for them to put a store here, or at least in Asheville. The onlt time I ever get to a Wegmans is when we visit my daughter in Centreville, VA.

Wegmans is one of the things I miss most about Rochester. Another is Dibella's, and Mr. Dominic's at the Lake. At least we have an Abbott's!

Notice that they all involve food!

It’s funny now when we travel how all the other grocery stores are trying so hard to copy Wegman’s. Publix, Food Lion etc are all killing themselves trying to capture their formula for success.

Cary has merged into Chapel Hill. Carolina fans will have better access than Duke fans. Although that whole area has turned into a megalopolis. I moved down there in 1972 and there was nothing there. Primitive but nice. I will be back again on April 11 and will visit ones of the most beautiful, peaceful gardens on earth: the Duke Gardens.

Wait, what was the subject of this thread again?

I'm more of a fan of Publix, wish we had them in Syracuse.

Always went there when visiting relatives down south for decades and watched them morph more and more into Wegman’s wannabees each visit. They are very good compared to the rest because there isn’t a Wegman’s around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom